All Parts Currently Available for the 9th Gen 2012 Civic

They've been on the site since the beginning of January but as far I know there accepting orders but there not out still.. But I could be wrong, I haven't paid much attention since I already got what i'm gonna do coming..

They've been on the site since the beginning of January but as far I know there accepting orders but there not out still.. But I could be wrong, I haven't paid much attention since I already got what i'm gonna do coming..

Ahh I see, I hadn't checked that often but I did not see them a week ago and then they were there this weekend...but it does say they added to their catalog in January.
I've read a few different contradicting statements at various forums, the blue Full Race Turbo'd 9th gen had custom lowering springs built for it, several people have stated 8th gen suspension is interchangeable as the chassis is the same and specs did not change. My stock springs for my 8th gen look identical to the naked eye as the springs on my 9th gen but of course they aren't compressed under the weight of a car and the 9th gens are so it's hard to tell. I would be interested to see someone do a Skunk2 Coilover suspension or similar Megan Racing setup from an 8th gen on the 9th. Not the slip on coilovers but the fully built strut and shock Coilover setup.

Webby can you please remove my threads above about KMOD and camshafts fitting the 9th gen Si's? I was given incorrect info. Marquis Fogg, the owner of KMOD Performance emailed me back answering a few questions and correcting some information I had been given previously by other people.

Many of you are going to be bummed to see this but, here is what he wrote:
Sorry, but the 2012 Si Cylinder head & its parts are not interchangeable w/ the 02-11 K-series. Its an all new design. The cams, Rockers, Head bolt holes, are all different. The ex manifold is grafted into the head. Its really not an engine that can be modified for much over stock. Honda K-series modification stops w/ this one. There may be parts that come out for but don't expect large gains like the type we've seen w/ the 02-11 k-Series. It looks like forced induction may be the only option.
-Marquis -KMOD Performance
-Greensboro NC

FYI, there was a guy with a 4-door who got the hood on another site. He said it fit perfect, so it didn't matter if it was for the 2 or 4 door. I'm not sure on the trunk though.
I know this because I have been eyeing that hood for awhile, lol.

well i took the risk and did what i had to do and finally got it in and put on...ima take photography pics with my pro camera but for now ill give ya iphone 4s pics stay tuned 9th gen chris did it again!!!!!!!
2ecgftd.jpg

jk937a.jpg
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/first-at-it-again-carbon-hood-on-a-9th-sedan-si.3829/

That's it. I got the same color ride too, looks good. I was thinking of getting this and then the small glossy black area at the bottom of the rear bumper. Getting a vinyl wrap to match the hood.

Yeah it's a bummer. Maybe the 11th gen will fix that issue, and also have VTEC on exhaust side like the K20.

Yeah sorry that post was meant for thread talking bout how our 9ths don't have VTEC on exhaust side, and I was saying in like 5 years when the 11ths come out I hope they fix that lol

it'll be the 10th gen next (5yrs from now or whatever)

yeah, it'll still be considered the 9th generation. They are calling this the mid cycle refresh from what I've seen. They just moved that up like 2yrs.

yeah, it'll still be considered the 9th generation. They are calling this the mid cycle refresh from what I've seen. They just moved that up like 2yrs.
Gotcha. Do you know the latest info on what the changes are going to be yet?

no new news yet. If anything surfaces, it'll be all over the home page and stuff. I'm sure they'll do their best to keep the info under wraps until they have it ready for unveiling/for sale.

Back