Anybody Interested in a Custom Matching Dead Pedal for the '12 Si?

The rest of the pedal set we already have as it's simply our 03-07 Accord set. Just swap the footrest and it's ready to go for the 2012 Civic.

working on getting the details setup for sponsorship... then we'll talk group buy stuff

th_BowingDownSmileys.gif

There is nothing stopping him from making something as well. It probably depends a lot on his machines, or if he thought he could do it on a cnc

Hey guys, sorry for taking so long to respond.

From the look of those designs, the dead pedal is stamped, and I don't have the equipment to do something like that. Armogeddon stopped by my shop yesterday, though, and I was able to take measurements. I'll try to make due with what I have and come up with a neat design, but it probably won't match the OEM accelerator as well as Strut Kings design will.

Hey guys, sorry for taking so long to respond.

From the look of those designs, the dead pedal is stamped, and I don't have the equipment to do something like that. Armogeddon stopped by my shop yesterday, though, and I was able to take measurements. I'll try to make due with what I have and come up with a neat design, but it probably won't match the OEM accelerator as well as Strut Kings design will.
I can't wait :)

im in for a 2013 idk if they are different? i can measure my dead pedal

i sure do wish they would have kept the 8thgen pedal design though

im in for a 2013 idk if they are different? i can measure my dead pedal

i sure do wish they would have kept the 8thgen pedal design though

its a little different from what i understand. the dead pedal is molded into the floor liner i guess in the 13

its a little different from what i understand. the dead pedal is molded into the floor liner i guess in the 13
yea but either way the actual plastic that the dead pedal covers wouldnt change anything

edit: like the size of the foot pedal could be the same and it would still work

Last edited:
Back