Anyone here a beer advocate?

Sometimes you have to drink the cheap stuff. Anytime I go out to a bar my selection is severely hampered. I had to drink Summer Shandy, Budweiser, and Apple Orchard (not even beer lol) the other night I went out.

The Dos Equis in the brown bottle isn't bad. I drink it whenever I go to Mexican restaurants.

If I'm going to the grocery store to buy beer I normally at least get Sam Adams, which you can never go wrong with.

I'm not a lager guy, so I don't typically drink Boston Lager, but it's not bad for a lager. I do enjoy Octoberfest when it comes around.

Summer Ale is alright. I usually drink Latitude 48 IPA or Whitewater IPA.

According to my untapped I've had 10 different beers since Saturday night.... :hiding:

What to drink tonight.... that is the question :beer:

St Louis Framboise. Belgium Lambic. Delicious.

uhugaju6.jpg

I'm entertaining one of these right now. Not great. The regular Keith's IPA is good. This one, not so much.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1371688004.790259.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1371688004.790259.jpg
    365.2 KB · Views: 12
Unibroue 750ml bottles:
-Terrible
-Ephemere
-Maudite
-Trois Pistoles
-Fin du monde

Hey cool! I know these beers very well! End of the World (fin du Monde) is a strong one. How do you know Quebec beers?

Last edited:
I'm entertaining one of these right now. Not great. The regular Keith's IPA is good. This one, not so much.
I like Keith's too and Moosehead...another fine Eastern Canada beer. Moosehead is a skunky beer, but I like skunky beers. Ex . Becks, Kronenbourg etc.
Did you finish all the beers I brought you Andre?

Last edited:
America's oldest brewery.

http://www.yuengling.com/

Less than an hour away from me. It's my local all purpose lager. Works well at washing down Buffalo wings.

:bleh: :giggle:

PA people love them some Yuengling. It's pretty big around here. I personally can't drink the stuff anymore. If I absolutely have to drink a traditional lager I'll go with a Boston Lager :hiding:

Back