Anyone here a beer advocate?

Today’s grocery store pickup….

Fun fact….one of the guys that runs/owns Sugar Creeek Brewery live a couple houses down from my friend. He has brought out kegs of craft beer to kids bday parties, lol.

07C7E808-A6FF-4ED4-8FAB-EA959D4591CD.jpeg

Also, my local brewery tapped a smoked pumpkin porter and a pineapple and guava gose. Will be trying those soonish.

Today’s grocery store pickup….

Fun fact….one of the guys that runs/owns Sugar Creeek Brewery live a couple houses down from my friend. He has brought out kegs of craft beer to kids bday parties, lol.

Our grocery stores don't sell beer/alcohol :(

Never seen that yellow “fade” can before. Do you know if it was a special can/beer? @bootyluvr
I'm not sure. Wife brought one home for me lol :giggle: I'll check in a bit. I don't remember anything on the can about it being special

Maybe it's the reserve can?

I used to drink Sapporo whenever I ate Sushi but it was a bit too filling and I always try to get my moneys worth at AYCE spots.

I'm not sure. Wife brought one home for me lol :giggle: I'll check in a bit. I don't remember anything on the can about it being special

Maybe it's the reserve can?
Yeah, reserve is yellow fade and premium is all silver can. They have a premium black version also....I guess its a dark beer?

Yeah, reserve is yellow fade and premium is all silver can. They have a premium black version also....I guess its a dark beer?
Checked local place today for the Reserve and no go. Just premium (all silver can) and some light version (90 cal)

Todays beer run…..the “monkey” Hef and the Vienna lager were leftovers from prev purch.

Interested to see how the watermelon wheat tastes like. It’s a local brewery so decided to try it. It’s called Legal Remedy and the beer names have to do with “law”. It was started by 3 lawyers that’s are local to the area.

0FF1CD92-EBCF-477E-B6A7-AB85FBE6FE2D.jpeg

We did a beer run yesterday. We restocked our beer fridge. Bought the normal staples - Dos Equis for the lady and some Fat Tire. Got some Pelican Hef and Cream Ale, some Locust Cider and a Sierra Nevada Hef. A handful of stragglers in the door. We have space for a few more but this will suffice for a while.

1C6AEED5-0986-471B-A911-BAAC33183D43.jpeg11618CAD-2427-49BA-A459-4E6DBE03A20C.jpeg

We did a beer run yesterday. We restocked our beer fridge. Bought the normal staples - Dos Equis for the lady and some Fat Tire. Got some Pelican Hef and Cream Ale, some Locust Cider and a Sierra Nevada Hef. A handful of stragglers in the door. We have space for a few more but this will suffice for a while.
:thumbsup:

I dig Fat Tire. Don't think I've ever had a Dos Equis. :think:

That's a lot of bottle caps.

Back