Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

you gotta floor that beast! feel the power of the 2.4L
cant wait to see what other plans you have for it, i'll be keeping up with this thread
you're making me jealous that i didnt go for navi :(

nav is awesome......but you could always get a aftermarket one doe....or even get someones that they take out of their car... yea i plan on starting to slightly have a little more fun with the car now that im at 600 miles just about. im telling if i break on the "being stock forever thing" i know this car is going to become a bigger beast than my 8thgen :ohnoes:

Car looks good. I wish I would have got the navigation package, bc I am thinking about putting an in-dash screen in mine.

Yea I had to have to NAV in mine. I had it in my 8thgen. It really is worth the money in my opinion the fit and finish is perfect and the two screens work hand and hand together
Oh so did yours come with the Navi package or did you add it in yourself? Bc I am trying to get answers of will everything line up to where everything else will work.

Oh so did yours come with the Navi package or did you add it in yourself? Bc I am trying to get answers of will everything line up to where everything else will work.

Mine came with the NAV system! I had to hunt for 2 weeks to fine a TW sedan with the NAV system. But I'm sure they have or will have the dash mount available to make it look as close to OEM as possible

Well my break in period is pretty much over!

zuja4y2y.jpg

:excited:

Yup webby I did a second to fourth gear pull and I was shocked at how good it pulled and the :vtec: crossover :drooling: just like the 8thgen! Loud and noticeable. I don't know what ppl be talking about, you definitely can tell when VTEC hits :giggle:
Some with 8th gens just like to hate, it's natural tho

Just wait till you start adding stuff to it. Your not gonna be able to keep this one stock like you say your wanting to. The urge is going to take over hahaha.

I'm going to hold out as long as. I can. But I know I'm going touch this car. I was looking at exhausts yesterday.

I think I want either the full race, q300, ultimate racing exhaust :giggle:

Back