Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

300 whp sounds a lot to me lol. but ill take it from you since you lived it haha good sh* man good sh*

300 whp sounds a lot to me lol. but ill take it from you since you lived it haha good sh* man good sh*

I was at 380whp 247wtq 300 is perfect. I remember when I was 320 I had not one issue at all! Once I wanted more power that's when stuff started to go wrong but it was still fast as ****. Lmao I missed that some days. But I really like getting in my FB6 and just starting and going no issues and no problems just cruising

In not sure that was my first time opening the hood. I'm pretty sure it's a breather vent for the mani or something

That's really strange...I've seen plenty of 9th gen engine bays and never saw that hose before...
webby have you seen that? (post #36) i'm really curious now

edypa4e5.jpg
his pic ^
2012 below... I'm not sure what looks out of place..or what's in question?
luwCueb.jpg

Last edited:
Looks the same to me. It could have been the angle I took the pic that makes it looks slightly different maybe?
No no, it's just me, I'm blind lol.
I had to go check my car during lunch to see if it was there and it was.
After spending hours underneath my hood, I never noticed it...
I don't know why but it just looked so out of place when I first saw your picture.

Back