Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

Not yet have not putting them on yet! Do you know of way to get the stock ones without removing the bumpers
It really depends on whether you want to keep them or not. I just put my fingernails under them and pulled until I could get my finger behind it. I broke them both.

It really depends on whether you want to keep them or not. I just put my fingernails under them and pulled until I could get my finger behind it. I broke them both.

Well I don't really care if they broke off I just want to know if there was something different I had to do to get these off. Do the holes line up or I have to cut the tabs off the new emblems as well

Well I don't really care if they broke off I just want to know if there was something different I had to do to get these off. Do the holes line up or I have to cut the tabs off the new emblems as well

I'm not sure about the 13, but on the 12 yes. I had to cut the tabs off and add some double sided tape.

Oh ok mine came with 3m tape on it so I think I will be able to cut the tabs off. And be done. I hear the rear is pretty easy the front is terrible. Is this true. My 8thgen was easy as pie

It's really not that bad. bozo88 was able to get the front one off without breaking it, both for that matter. Maybe he can chime in

Nope no scratches. For the trunk have it open and put the flat heads on the one pin at a time and hit it gently with a hammer so they can break off. You will have to break the pins of the original emblems for them to come off or your gonna be there a while trying to take it off. For the front pop the hood and bend back the emblem a little towards you enough to stick the flat head behind it and again hit it with the hammer until it breaks off. Just take your time with it and you should be good. Took me less than 10 minutes to do front and back

Nope no scratches. For the trunk have it open and put the flat heads on the one pin at a time and hit it gently with a hammer so they can break off. You will have to break the pins of the original emblems for them to come off or your gonna be there a while trying to take it off. For the front pop the hood and bend back the emblem a little towards you enough to stick the flat head behind it and again hit it with the hammer until it breaks off. Just take your time with it and you should be good. Took me less than 10 minutes to do front and back

Ok ok cool I give that a good try sounds pretty straight forward

It's officially done :cheerleader: after slaving in the heat for all of 6 mins they are installed second mod down many more to go!

dapa9a2u.jpg

vadypuje.jpg

5ysa5e2a.jpg

I don't know how I managed to get the emblems all straight that was weird!

But it looks amazing now! Just what the sexy TW needed to make that car pop even more

Back