Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

tVoouuB.jpg
Eddie Blanco

The injen cai for the 12 doesn't work in the 13s???

That sucks big times

my injen cai is from a 2012, its made for 2012 and up

Last edited:
Nope no scratches. For the trunk have it open and put the flat heads on the one pin at a time and hit it gently with a hammer so they can break off. You will have to break the pins of the original emblems for them to come off or your gonna be there a while trying to take it off. For the front pop the hood and bend back the emblem a little towards you enough to stick the flat head behind it and again hit it with the hammer until it breaks off. Just take your time with it and you should be good. Took me less than 10 minutes to do front and back

Sweet! Thanks brotha! I knew you had the info

Last edited:
Idk when he gets back on ill let him explain it
I don't want to get called out on Facebook like Sleepingpanda, so I'll just say I literally got the first one sold. I tried to install it. Why would I recycle pieces that work? I've put three of these on 12's. @Arm0gedd0ns included. I "heard" they're doing another redesign ANd just looking at the pictures....they look like difFerent bends and the welds are on the other side of the sensor. A little different? To each his own. webby Arm0ged0n bozo88 chadoku :eek:

Last edited:
Back