Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

Yea be careful. Don't trash talk injen. Lol. They'll just trash talk you on Facebook and try to make everything you say look invalid. That's how good of a company they are.

why has that happened to you? i didnt think they were like that.

its very easy with some floss and then i just used water to get the rest of the glue off the trunk

yea thats what everyone said to use. mine should pop off pretty easy seeing that its still new and unde 1k still. my emblems came off so easy lol

did you have your VSC off? i felt the same lag at first, especially before a tune. you could try turning VSC off, i found that even if i didnt put the throttle all the way down, the tires would still want to spin and the VSC was causing a lag.

yea i always turn it off lol

I don't want to get called out on Facebook like Sleepingpanda, so I'll just say I literally got the first one sold. I tried to install it. Why would I recycle pieces that work? I've put three of these on 12's. @Arm0gedd0ns included. I "heard" they're doing another redesign ANd just looking at the pictures....they look like difFerent bends and the welds are on the other side of the sensor. A little different? To each his own. webby Arm0ged0n bozo88 chadoku :eek:
Eddie Blanco sup brosky, like I had mentioned to you on my text last night, Injen was working with a new design; however it's not going to happen anytime soon. That's all I know

Eddie Blanco sup brosky, like I had mentioned to you on my text last night, Injen was working with a new design; however it's not going to happen anytime soon. That's all I know

I don't know anything about their current situation, AND I want to reiterate I'm not bashing them. I think It brought gains to my 12. But you can testify if it's too close to the tranny, the car won't go into fifth. Remember after you installed the throttle body spacer? That's all I'm sayin. I wasted my time installing it and not being able to get enough clearance for fifth. The tangs on the side that mount it were cut at an angle and it wouldn't work.

I don't know anything about their current situation, AND I want to reiterate I'm not bashing them. I think It brought gains to my 12. But you can testify if it's too close to the tranny, the car won't go into fifth. Remember after you installed the throttle body spacer? That's all I'm sayin. I wasted my time installing it and not being able to get enough clearance for fifth. The tangs on the side that mount it were cut at an angle and it wouldn't work.

oh ok so i have to wait for the new revised intake to be released man i guess i will be waitin for the new intake

Back