Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

Ill think about it because that is a long way to drive from here maybe I can get a couple of ppl from here to go

Oooooooh come on now. One of the mods rides his motorcycle from Canada every year, several others are driving from Penn, and Mikey6p's driven all the way from Cali multiple times. :bleh:

Welcome to the CLUB!!!! :driving:

I know right! Took forever man it really did.

tajeze5e.jpg

My 1k photo :giggle:

Oooooooh come on now. One of the mods rides his motorcycle from Canada every year, several others are driving from Penn, and Mikey6p's driven all the way from Cali multiple times. :bleh:

Well in that case ill really consider it for sure this year. Ill need more info on the event like dates and time etc and have to see anyone else wants to go down as well from this area

I love the intake. It is a noticeable difference in the car's acceleration, shift points and torque. I don't remember the specifics on it but If you're looking for a great bolt on, this is it. The sound is phenomenal for an intake. It makes the car loud enough (without an exhaust) to actually set off alarms when you're at high rpm.

I love the intake. It is a noticeable difference in the car's acceleration, shift points and torque. I don't remember the specifics on it but If you're looking for a great bolt on, this is it. The sound is phenomenal for an intake. It makes the car loud enough (without an exhaust) to actually set off alarms when you're at high rpm.

Thanks for the info!! Now I need to get it like right now since I'm getting the reviews I wanted to hear! I can see it also made the VTEC crossover much more noticeable

Back