Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

lol I wish it was that easy, my hours at work are kinda low right now so I'm waiting atill they go back to normal to make a move if I'm lucky ill have one by the end of the summer. Def boosting this ish too lol

Boosting the k24z7 is such a good idea will make slightly more whp then the k20 and make wayyyyyyy more tq than the k20 for sure

Reactions: 5SK
And you can keep your full size battery and both fog lights lol
That's an issue with some people regarding the full race kit

Yep, that's my main issue with FR as well. I'm talking to both companies and trying to get boosted by end of June. Problem is, neither can sell their kit to someone with a '13 as no one has tested fitment. :(

Yep, that's my main issue with FR as well. I'm talking to both companies and trying to get boosted by end of June. Problem is, neither can sell their kit to someone with a '13 as no one has tested fitment. :(
And you can't be the test car?

And you can't be the test car?

The last email I sent was literally "Can I ship you my car?" (In a more elegant way of course) I'd rather not do that, but if that's what it takes and no one by them is doing it then that's what I'll have to do.

And you can keep your full size battery and both fog lights lol
That's an issue with some people regarding the full race kit

yes like me....i like having fog lights and i dont want to give them up....but that why going with either the CT KIT or the PRL kit....i just want a small increase in power and nothing that requires me to remove the bumper i really hated doing that on my FG2. i really dont like taking the bumper off unless i HAVE TO.

The last email I sent was literally "Can I ship you my car?" (In a more elegant way of course) I'd rather not do that, but if that's what it takes and no one by them is doing it then that's what I'll have to do.

i said the same thing to them and they told me they would get back to me and never did. but i really really dont feel comfortable with shipping my car all the way to texas and their is no telling how long it will be there and im funny about ppl driving my car like they crazy. so im not sure but PRL is doing the same as well they dont have a 13 sedan test car. ummm maybe you can do the full race kit and i can do the PRL kit that way both kit get tested and we can compare the kit. PRL is only like 2 hours away from me so that is very close and reasonable for me. :think:

i said the same thing to them and they told me they would get back to me and never did. but i really really dont feel comfortable with shipping my car all the way to texas and their is no telling how long it will be there and im funny about ppl driving my car like they crazy. so im not sure but PRL is doing the same as well they dont have a 13 sedan test car. ummm maybe you can do the full race kit and i can do the PRL kit that way both kit get tested and we can compare the kit. PRL is only like 2 hours away from me so that is very close and reasonable for me. :think:

Yeah I feel the same way, I don't really want to do it at all but apparently no one at all by either company is bringing in their cars :( I also want an BW EFR turbo over any Garrett. I told FR if I was to even think about shipping my car, I want the OEM battery size and both fog lights to be compatible. I won't do it otherwise. We'll see. I'm in talks with both of them and next week is when I should hear back from them.

Yeah I feel the same way, I don't really want to do it at all but apparently no one at all by either company is bringing in their cars :( I also want an BW EFR turbo over any Garrett. I told FR if I was to even think about shipping my car, I want the OEM battery size and both fog lights to be compatible. I won't do it otherwise. We'll see. I'm in talks with both of them and next week is when I should hear back from them.

thats good news! ill hit up PRL now by email and see what they say....but i just dont want to sound like a jerk but i really would like them to do it but i would want to be there that way i can keep every stock nut,bolt,bracket, etc etc.....ummm i wonder how much off the price i would get?

Some pics from today

3e7y2agy.jpg

3ebadype.jpg

Back