Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

upaqysym.jpg

Better shot if the rear emblem but will get better ones once the weather gets much better wont be driving it for a while

Hey Six_speed_demon sorry to bug...were there holes behind the Honda emblem in the rear?? Or was it on with just tape?

Hey Six_speed_demon sorry to bug...were there holes behind the Honda emblem in the rear?? Or was it on with just tape?

mine had like a rubber groumment type thing...it came off really easy

mine looked diferet for sure i should have took pics of the holes.

The red one my brotha! I peeled off my civic emblem too!

i think i am going to remove mine as well but im not sure yet...:think:

:thumbsup: You're car's looking mighty sweet so far sir. Since you had such a beastly FG2, what kind of overall game plan are you formulating for the 13? Looking at those CAI pics had me scratching my head a bit. Such a goofy design. I mean I know they designed it the way they had to, but it just looks like one of those "around your elbow to get to your nose" kind of deals.

I saw in your OP that you're from Atlanta, and I'm guessing you're in Md now with the military. Either way, have you given any thought to joining us in Sept for the big Tail of the Dragon meet? If you're unfamiliar with it, go through the Dragon section to check out some of the pics and vids from last year.

One final question (and I apologize for the threadjack), but I just don't see how you got anywhere near 380hp on your FG2 with just a JRSC. I'm not trying to be "that hater guy", I'm just trying to see how you got that high. Were your running nitrous on top of the sc? :popcorn:

lately the ebay stuff is pretty decently priced and you can find kits that have warranties and relay kits installed, i think the morimoto 3five kits the retrofit source sells are decent too but ive never used them

:thumbsup: You're car's looking mighty sweet so far sir. Since you had such a beastly FG2, what kind of overall game plan are you formulating for the 13? Looking at those CAI pics had me scratching my head a bit. Such a goofy design. I mean I know they designed it the way they had to, but it just looks like one of those "around your elbow to get to your nose" kind of deals.

I saw in your OP that you're from Atlanta, and I'm guessing you're in Md now with the military. Either way, have you given any thought to joining us in Sept for the big Tail of the Dragon meet? If you're unfamiliar with it, go through the Dragon section to check out some of the pics and vids from last year.

One final question (and I apologize for the threadjack), but I just don't see how you got anywhere near 380hp on your FG2 with just a JRSC. I'm not trying to be "that hater guy", I'm just trying to see how you got that high. Were your running nitrous on top of the sc? :popcorn:

I'm front the DMV ( D.C MD VA) I travel to the atl for work sometimes but that is always on a plane or train. I have lots of plans for the 13! I just don't know what route I want to go get. I have done the supercharged thing but I'm really gaining interest in the Kraftwerks kit. Just waiting for while because I want to enjoy the car for a good while before I do anything to it. But best believe it's coming and once it starts there is no stoping me.

Far as the RED BARON, I did t have any add anything it was all naturally cooled! 380 was not easy to hit but it was done with just about everything you could that blower. I had a custom aftercooler my core was a little bigger than the kits out now. I had a customer inlet that was made to direct airflow straight to blowers rotors and increasing cfms I had the blower the ported and spun balanced as well for even more precise increase in blower speed. I had a venom cooler made for the car as well that is bearing cooler which help my iats stay way lower than just about everyone else. My blower could do 5 pulls back to back and stay cool to the touch. Can't do that on a regular blowe. You will burn your skin off. I had a 3bp and a k24 R40 crank pulley that is high boost setup I was seeing 16psi out of that kit and in weather below 55 I would see 17psi I had big injectors big fuel pump MD 93 piss water damn good tuner and my massive custome Icebox! Along with 3.5in intake skunk2 megaPower header v2 and full race 3in exhaust. That's how I made 380whp it was the highest record wheel horsepower number out of a stock k20z3 with no nos, E85 or race gas. That number has been beat by my good friend JDM_DOHC_SIR But he has motor work done as well to get his impressive 421whp. We threw a lot of money at these M62. And it did payoff I was getting 116mph trap speeds at the track. So I know your not hating at all man it's all cool it was hard for a lot of ppl to believe till they saw it in person and on dyno then went for a ride.

I'm front the DMV ( D.C MD VA) I travel to the atl for work sometimes but that is always on a plane or train. I have lots of plans for the 13! I just don't know what route I want to go get. I have done the supercharged thing but I'm really gaining interest in the Kraftwerks kit. Just waiting for while because I want to enjoy the car for a good while before I do anything to it. But best believe it's coming and once it starts there is no stoping me.

Far as the RED BARON, I did t have any add anything it was all naturally cooled! 380 was not easy to hit but it was done with just about everything you could that blower. I had a custom aftercooler my core was a little bigger than the kits out now. I had a customer inlet that was made to direct airflow straight to blowers rotors and increasing cfms I had the blower the ported and spun balanced as well for even more precise increase in blower speed. I had a venom cooler made for the car as well that is bearing cooler which help my iats stay way lower than just about everyone else. My blower could do 5 pulls back to back and stay cool to the touch. Can't do that on a regular blowe. You will burn your skin off. I had a 3bp and a k24 R40 crank pulley that is high boost setup I was seeing 16psi out of that kit and in weather below 55 I would see 17psi I had big injectors big fuel pump MD 93 piss water damn good tuner and my massive custome Icebox! Along with 3.5in intake skunk2 megaPower header v2 and full race 3in exhaust. That's how I made 380whp it was the highest record wheel horsepower number out of a stock k20z3 with no nos, E85 or race gas. That number has been beat by my good friend JDM_DOHC_SIR But he has motor work done as well to get his impressive 421whp. We threw a lot of money at these M62. And it did payoff I was getting 116mph trap speeds at the track. So I know your not hating at all man it's all cool it was hard for a lot of ppl to believe till they saw it in person and on dyno then went for a ride.

Quite impressive. As for the Kraftwerks kit...it's equally impressive for what it does right off the shelf. :thumbsup:

Any thoughts about the Dragon meet? I promise you'll love every minute. ;)

Back