Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

Also I did my first launch today! And all I can say is I'm shocked! First is pretty much useless stock. It was skee skee skee all thru first and got second and spun a little there and chirp 3rd! I'm very happy with my 13 SEDAN SERIOUSLY! I know for sure that this was the best decision I could have ever made! I just know that I will be visiting spin city for a good while until I get wheels and tires lol :giggle:

Also I did my first launch today! And all I can say is I'm shocked! First is pretty much useless stock. It was skee skee skee all thru first and got second and spun a little there and chirp 3rd! I'm very happy with my 13 SEDAN SERIOUSLY! I know for sure that this was the best decision I could have ever made! I just know that I will be visiting spin city for a good while until I get wheels and tires lol :giggle:

dat torque duh lol I have gone through 4 sets of tires on my r18 with the boosted setup

I want to do retro but I don't have the time to get them done right now! I want to do s2k projectors with 6k HID's and I don't know what shroud I wants. Any suggestion? Retro king!

ive always been a fan of the e46 shroud, but never been willing to fork over the money on my own retros

ive always been a fan of the e46 shroud, but never been willing to fork over the money on my own retros

ethlar
Aren't those the one joe have? If so I don't really like those. They look go on his car I think because you did them and painted them well but I want some more stream line. Like the type k shroud or s2k shroud

Joes car has e55r shrouds, they dont fit in the headlight at all because of where the shrouds have to sit and they dont taper back at all, im going to redo his lights in a couple weeks with my home made shroud, they will end up looking similar to this

these are e46
e46.jpg

Back