Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

well tires are ordered and will be here on tues or weds! went with 225/40/18 Falken Azenis FK 453 (their good summer tire) goin to be lowered on eibac pro-kit and should be able to swing stock camber adjustment if not godspeed camber arms will be added as well

Reactions: 5SK
well tires are ordered and will be here on tues or weds! went with 225/40/18 Falken Azenis FK 453 (their good summer tire) goin to be lowered on eibac pro-kit and should be able to swing stock camber adjustment if not godspeed camber arms will be added as well

sounds good. Transunion reported 7 hard credit inquires I have to contact each individual company to ask them to remove it cuz 5 out 7 I didn't authorized it. Any tips?

sounds good. Transunion reported 7 hard credit inquires I have to contact each individual company to ask them to remove it cuz 5 out 7 I didn't authorized it. Any tips?

Call them tell them the issue at hand! Let them know I didn't authorize you to check my credit and that you need to remove them ASAP! Ask them for the details you need to get this removed. When all fails -----------> start cussing ppl out and demanding what is rightfully yours. Trust me they will get it done. It took me 1 week for one of my to get the hint I wasn't playing with them.

Cant wait to see the wheels on, it was one of the rims with those specs I considered.

Me either!!! I think the 18x8.5 are prefect for the 13s. They are going to look good preform well! Next will be power mods like exhaust and Intake and then it will be suspension then on to boost

What TPMS did you get? I see you decided on the 225s? What made you choose those over the 235s?

I went with OEM ones! I just wanted to make sure that it would all fit. I will be going with a 235 next go around when the boost is on and coils are installed.
do u know how to put the tpms on urself? and set them?

Naw I don't. Never dealt with them before. Are they easy to install and set?

@ deveinonmystick my bad in then other thread for my assumptions I just kinda popped off cuz I figured six speed didn't see ur comment so I wanted to defend him but after he did he wasn't mad so I said ok cool.

Thanks man! We are all good! :highfive:

I went with OEM ones! I just wanted to make sure that it would all fit. I will be going with a 235 next go around when the boost is on and coils are installed.

Naw I don't. Never dealt with them before. Are they easy to install and set?

Thanks man! We are all good! :highfive:

just making sure he knew I'm not mad still no hard feelings.

idk lol I was hoping u knew since we live in md lol

Cool, where'd you order them from? I have to get a set for my new wheels as well! Hopefully they aren't crazy expensive...hate that these are mandatory for VSA to turn off :(

Ah ok, boost is going to be installed in a month or so for me so I think I will try the 235s. I just don't want to pay 800$ for rubber and find out they don't fit well! Wish there was a place you could test tire sizes!

Cool, where'd you order them from? I have to get a set for my new wheels as well! Hopefully they aren't crazy expensive...hate that these are mandatory for VSA to turn off :(

Ah ok, boost is going to be installed in a month or so for me so I think I will try the 235s. I just don't want to pay 800$ for rubber and find out they don't fit well! Wish there was a place you could test tire sizes!

I have a good friend that is a master Honda tech at Honda of Bowie. He hooked me up. I think it's like 150 for all 4 and with programming as well! That's a damn good price.

That's exactly why I went with the 225/40/18 I knew that would fit I was nervous that the 235/40/18 with prokit springs would need camber arms. I'm trying to run stock camber arms until I buy coils. Well if you get the 235/40/18 then we know how they fit with either 225/40 or 235/40

I have a good friend that is a master Honda tech at Honda of Bowie. He hooked me up. I think it's like 150 for all 4 and with programming as well! That's a damn good price.

That's exactly why I went with the 225/40/18 I knew that would fit I was nervous that the 235/40/18 with prokit springs would need camber arms. I'm trying to run stock camber arms until I buy coils. Well if you get the 235/40/18 then we know how they fit with either 225/40 or 235/40

Dwayne don't work up there does he?

Pics from today BBQ And meet and going away meet for my close friend Nik!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371345333.427154.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371345356.509928.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371345380.943975.jpg

Girly taken pics!

That's my good friends legit 08 mugen si! Dumped and 17x10+0 yes you read that correctly! He has over -3.5 camber and all kinda of crazy fender works it's stupid low. To low for my taste. But loos good rolling

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371345414.293029.jpg
On the way down got 40mpg WINNING! and they said SI aren't that good on gas!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371345574.893087.jpg

Cleaned up after the 55 mile trip down to fredricksburgs VA and back why???? Becausegaragequeen!

:highfive:

Naw Matt and my friend Nik and my friend Zach!

Man Dwayne is my man! I need to call him actually now that said something about him. I didn't know you knew him.

I'm not to friendly with names lol bad memory but after awhile Ill get the hang of it.

Yea I do initially the first Dunkirk meet I went to Danny with the twin-screwed silver fa5 told me to come out. I was there at the Bowie show last year and the dyno meet @ innovative last July. Also went to the big meet @ marley station this year. u dont remember me do u lol

I'm not to friendly with names lol bad memory but after awhile Ill get the hang of it.

Yea I do initially the first Dunkirk meet I went to Danny with the twin-screwed silver fa5 told me to come out. I was there at the Bowie show last year and the dyno meet @ innovative last July. Also went to the big meet @ marley station this year. u dont remember me do u lol

Ummm kinda now that you have mention those meet! Post a pic of your car. I remember cars better you seem like I know you. So you seem the Red Baron And heard it before. Good now I have someone that actually knows my car. And knows I'm not lying. Lol :)

Back