Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

lol sleek is such a funny word but how well does the handling increase? I never personally lowered my car.

Depending on how you lower your car will changes the handling. Springs do well for the most parts but if you switch to koni yellows and nuespeed race spring it will out handle just about all the off the shelf coils. And then you have coils which give you the most flexible option out there. So it all depends on much more handling you want. But you will definitely feel a big difference once you lower your car and if you add a rear sway bar OMG the difference shoots the roof

Reactions: 5SK
Depending on how you lower your car will changes the handling. Springs do well for the most parts but if you switch to koni yellows and nuespeed race spring it will out handle just about all the off the shelf coils. And then you have coils which give you the most flexible option out there. So it all depends on much more handling you want. But you will definitely feel a big difference once you lower your car and if you add a rear sway bar OMG the difference shoots the roof

lol thanx for the info

You need to buy and get it over it! Be if my friends just was convince to get a 13 SI sedan. He is getting a black one hopefully this week

lol I wish it was that easy but I'm going to college this year & these bills are gonna be to much for me to handle. I have only 2 months of credit history as well & that's not gonna help ): I just don't want to pay an arm & leg for a car note.

lol I wish it was that easy but I'm going to college this year & these bills are gonna be to much for me to handle. I have only 2 months of credit history as well & that's not gonna help ): I just don't want to pay an arm & leg for a car note.

I completely understand where your coming from. In college now, so I know what you I had a limit on my car note and the dealer got me by 5bucks. So I understand. School comes first!

do u have any credit history? how much are paying monthly if u don't mind me asking.

Yea a little! My student loans where my first things to hit my credit. Then I got a credit union for a bank which helped a lot for real. Then I bought my 8thgen. Which helped my credit so much. Now my credit is damn near perfect. I pay 361.57 with gap insurance 378.57

Yea a little! My student loans where my first things to hit my credit. Then I got a credit union for a bank which helped a lot for real. Then I bought my 8thgen. Which helped my credit so much. Now my credit is damn near perfect. I pay 361.57 with gap insurance 378.57

how long have u had credit? my score for the first 2 months is 730 so far. but pricing sounds good. & nice pic

how long have u had credit? my score for the first 2 months is 730 so far. but pricing sounds good. & nice pic
I started in 09 since then. My score was 705 when I went for the 2013. It's about 680 now after that process. But will go back up after call have those inquires taken off.

EDIT: score is 702 now! Win!!! Just got the email.

Reactions: 5SK
I started in 09 since then. My score was 705 when I went for the 2013. It's about 680 now after that process. But will go back up after call have those inquires taken off.

EDIT: score is 702 now! Win!!! Just got the email.

ahh ok & nice on the score. how do u convince them to get inquires taken off? last question lol

Back