Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

webby just took the wheel out the box and they gave me the center caps and the deep socket tool for the tuner lugs and extended logs :cheerleader: WINNNNNNNN

null_zpsd031f817.jpg

What's the difference between them? Can you multi quote on that one? That would be great

yes u can multi quote in this one, different design as well it looks real sleek. lol never thought I would use the word sleek. but I def like the layout it's amazing to me. Also easier to hop to different pages on threads. I just got it though so I haven't fully taken advantage and browse around it yet.

yes u can multi quote in this one, different design as well it looks real sleek. lol never thought I would use the word sleek. but I def like the layout it's amazing to me. Also easier to hop to different pages on threads. I just got it though so I haven't fully taken advantage and browse around it yet.

Ok ill try that one out ill really like to be able multi quote.

Reactions: 5SK
Wow, I just subscribed right now. I'm so late. :(

The car is looking good. Will it be better than your 8th? :D

Just going to have to watch the thread. But I'm sure it's going to get to my 8thgen build status at the minimum. Wheels and tires are done. Springs are up next then on to a intake and exhaust then on to boost

Ok ill try that one out ill really like to be able multi quote.

let me know how u like it.

Just going to have to watch the thread. But I'm sure it's going to get to my 8thgen build status at the minimum. Wheels and tires are done. Springs are up next then on to a intake and exhaust then on to boost

are you lowering your car?

let me know how u like it.

are you lowering your car?

I really like tapatalk 2 it's really sleek like you said.

Yea I'm lowering the car. I'm going with either sportlines or prokit for now. I'm just not sure if its going to fit with sportlines because of how low they drop the car. I might end up with prokit

Reactions: 5SK
I really like tapatalk 2 it's really sleek like you said.

Yea I'm lowering the car. I'm going with either sportlines or prokit for now. I'm just not sure if its going to fit with sportlines because of how low they drop the car. I might end up with prokit

lol sleek is such a funny word but how well does the handling increase? I never personally lowered my car.

Back