Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

I'm running 245's and its too wide, so im going to order 225's instead hoping it wouldnt rub lol. Yea bro pf01ss 17's or pf01s is pimp. you can even put on bbk's if your boosting in the future

What are you dropped on again? I really like the MR wheels on the 13. Do you have pics in the sun with them on? Please post that NOW!

What are you dropped on again? I really like the MR wheels on the 13. Do you have pics in the sun with them on? Please post that NOW!

i took them off coz it was rubbing, IM dropped on eibachs pro kit back on stock wheels now. ill put em back on once i get the new tires mounted. Hey do u know if our stock tpms would work on those bbs wheels? im thinking of just transferring it instead of getting new ones. Also I cant make it to this saturday's honda meet bro. GO Represent the 9th gens tho!!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

I kinda wish i went for the sportlines tho...

Last edited:
i took them off coz it was rubbing, IM dropped on eibachs pro kit back on stock wheels now. ill put em back on once i get the new tires mounted. Hey do u know if our stock tpms would work on those bbs wheels? im thinking of just transferring it instead of getting new ones. Also I cant make it to this saturday's honda meet bro. GO Represent the 9th gens tho!!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

I kinda wish i went for the sportlines tho...

Yea you should be able to use your tpms on the new wheels. I can't make up mine if I want pro kit or sportlines. The wheels I want are 18x8.5 so on sport lines I'm sure I'm going to run as well damn it.

I'm going to represent for sure lol

Yea you should be able to use your tpms on the new wheels. I can't make up mine if I want pro kit or sportlines. The wheels I want are 18x8.5 so on sport lines I'm sure I'm going to run as well damn it.

I'm going to represent for sure lol

Well if you use 225's then your okay =) i think + ur doin camber so ur gona be fine with 8.5 for sure with the sportlines. I mean im happy with the pro kit and its ride, but i think the extra .5 drop would be awesome. I'll post up pics once i get those wheels installed

are u still going for the nt03's>? those are badass too imo

Last edited:
I really like these

a5uvagyr.jpg

And also these as well

gu9esyba.jpg

I just can't make up mine on the housing lol

For the 2nd housing, where can i find that one to purchase?! fits '13 yeah?!

Last edited:
Well it's officially done! Wheels are ordered and just have to get tires which im going with falken azenis fk 453 in 235/40/18! Going to be going to with eibach sportlines most likely! But might end up with Pro-kit to better fit the wheels! SPC camber arms and that will round off the suspension and summer tires for a good while. Up next is my exhaust which is going to be Ultimate Racing 3in exhaust and intake is the Takeda stage 2 intake. Then will be on to Retros and done for the year! Then I will be begin the process of BOOOOOOOOST!!!! Not releasing what wheels I got! They aren't super expensive wheels they are nice simple and clean as fwak!

Wheel shopping is completely hard!!! I'm so frustrated right now! Every wheel I want comes in ****** up sizes that I won't be able to fit on my 13. Guys I need your help time to flood my thread with good wheels that you think will look sick on my TW 2013 sedan
rota grids, gold, polished, or hyper black would look nice on white

off topic but I was reading somewhere u wanted a g37 at one point what lead u to the 13 si? besides the good deal

well a lot of things....for one the weight of the car and it being a two door.... i figured i wanted a 4 door but not a huge four door...next was the car note payment...i wanted a IPL G37 which was more than 35k which mean my note would be over 500 a month not doing that...next and the biggest thing was modding and tunning...the mods for G37 is extremely high...i mean exhaust system almost 1k intakes 500 tunes with tunner is over 1k close to 1500... the honda had a better deal more potentail for sure. cost less for sure less to insurance and less to mods. i loved the G37s for sure but i just wasnt ready for that level of car.... my next car after this honda will be either a EVO or STI.....but my honda will never go anywhere... and to boot i would DESTORY G37S in my FG2 from digs, rolls, low roll, high roll etc!!!

Reactions: 5SK
well a lot of things....for one the weight of the car and it being a two door.... i figured i wanted a 4 door but not a huge four door...next was the car note payment...i wanted a IPL G37 which was more than 35k which mean my note would be over 500 a month not doing that...next and the biggest thing was modding and tunning...the mods for G37 is extremely high...i mean exhaust system almost 1k intakes 500 tunes with tunner is over 1k close to 1500... the honda had a better deal more potentail for sure. cost less for sure less to insurance and less to mods. i loved the G37s for sure but i just wasnt ready for that level of car.... my next car after this honda will be either a EVO or STI.....but my honda will never go anywhere... and to boot i would DESTORY G37S in my FG2 from digs, rolls, low roll, high roll etc!!!

great answer lol I like

Back