Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

edysynyr.jpg

webby do you happen to know who's car this is. And or what the spec on these RPF1s SBC? I'm thinking 17x9+35. I know they are x9 wheel because of the concave

Wheel shopping is completely hard!!! I'm so frustrated right now! Every wheel I want comes in ****** up sizes that I won't be able to fit on my 13. Guys I need your help time to flood my thread with good wheels that you think will look sick on my TW 2013 sedan

You have Any suggestion? Pics are nice

Unfortunately, no. Fortunately (due to lack of choices) I am not in the market for wheels right now as I don't have that kind of cash, but I have browsed Tire Racks selection out of curiosity.

Last edited:
Wheel shopping is completely hard!!! I'm so frustrated right now! Every wheel I want comes in ****** up sizes that I won't be able to fit on my 13. Guys I need your help time to flood my thread with good wheels that you think will look sick on my TW 2013 sedan

How are you able to determine what fits before you even see them on the car at all are they just crazy big sizes or something? For instance, if I am looking at 18x8.5 wheels, should those work out? The HFPs are 18x?.? (Sorry to ask here, figured since it is currently the topic of discussion...)

To add commentary to your question: what kind of wheel look/price are you looking at?

How are you able to determine what fits before you even see them on the car at all are they just crazy big sizes or something? For instance, if I am looking at 18x8.5 wheels, should those work out? The HFPs are 18x?.? (Sorry to ask here, figured since it is currently the topic of discussion...)

To add commentary to your question: what kind of wheel look/price are you looking at?

Well our car has pretty much the same fitment as the 8th. And went thru about a year if research of what fits and what doesn't. I know what wheels I want but they come in crazy sizes. I would really like to have a set of 18x9+35 Enkei NT03+M in SBC's. but they only come in 18x9.5+40. That's not fitting on a civic without serious fender work and lots of camber with super small tires. Then I was looking at wedsport SA-55ms. They come 18x8 but won't look good because they won't be concave. So those are out the Rpf1s in SBC are amazing BUT COME in either way small offset and or way to high. They come in 17x7.5 or 17x9.5 that's to wide. See where I'm going with this lol. But I think I have come to a finally decision. I think the regamaster EVO's in 17x8+42 with 235/40/17 star spec

Well our car has pretty much the same fitment as the 8th. And went thru about a year if research of what fits and what doesn't. I know what wheels I want but they come in crazy sizes. I would really like to have a set of 18x9+35 Enkei NT03+M in SBC's. but they only come in 18x9.5+40. That's not fitting on a civic without serious fender work and lots of camber with super small tires. Then I was looking at wedsport SA-55ms. They come 18x8 but won't look good because they won't be concave. So those are out the Rpf1s in SBC are amazing BUT COME in either way small offset and or way to high. They come in 17x7.5 or 17x9.5 that's to wide. See where I'm going with this lol. But I think I have come to a finally decision. I think the regamaster EVO's in 17x8+42 with 235/40/17 star spec

I did the BBS 18x8.5 evo x mr's lol
What I originally wanted to get was the 18's enkei PF01s! check it out

Attachments

• IMG_2676.jpeg
    IMG_2676.jpeg
    655.4 KB · Views: 30
Back