Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

Oh Ballin over there! Turbo is going to be a lot fun as you already know which kit? I would suggest PRL.... Great price and great power!

nah not ballin just a preference lol. exactly I was thinking the PRL kit as well. Full race manifold is junk, I don't want to test ajp and srt is good but pricey. Greedy isn't enough lol

nah not ballin just a preference lol. exactly I was thinking the PRL kit as well. Full race manifold is junk, I don't want to test ajp and srt is good but pricey. Greedy isn't enough lol

Haha you will be happy for sure with the PRL KIT. the quietly is top notch and you have so many turbo choices as well

Reactions: 5SK
Yea I was going to go turbo but then I got the deal of a lifetime then I was going to cancel the sc because it was taking to long and go turbo again but I ended up going sc

it's just what ur accustomed to now since Red Baron was sc. Same with me with turbo maybe I'll go sc one day but it'll have to be on a muscle car lol

Back