Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

u think $590 shipped is reasonable for full race exhaust with 9k miles on it? I just wanted to weigh in a opinion really cuz I'm like $100 more u can have one brand new shipped in my head I thought that didn't tell the seller that lol.
Well 590 shipped isn't horrible but I would say $550 is about what they go for shipped. I mean like you said another $100 and you have a brand new one never used all hardware etc etc. If he can do $550 shipped I would do it but again 590 isn't bad either. Because your still saving $100 bucks at the end of the day!

Reactions: 5SK
Well 590 shipped isn't horrible but I would say $550 is about what they go for shipped. I mean like you said another $100 and you have a brand new one never used all hardware etc etc. If he can do $550 shipped I would do it but again 590 isn't bad either. Because your still saving $100 bucks at the end of the day!

lol thanks man sadly everything u just said I thought of 2, great minds think alike. I even thought to gamble for 550 shipped too. 590 isn't shabby just pre-planning a budget this time around lol. Dammit I shouldn't have transferred the money to my bank account that's gonna take forever should have just left it in my paypal to buy goodies at 8thcivic lol

I know the seller. He told me about the parts going up for sale before he made the fs threads. He's even holding on something unlisted for me bc I said I would be interested...a few months from now. Lol. But I told him that I want to get summer wheels 1st. We'll see what happens.

He keeps his car clean 24/7, btw. He's a professional detailer. So I'm sure the exhaust will look really good when you end up buying it.

I know the seller. He told me about the parts going up for sale before he made the fs threads. He's even holding on something unlisted for me bc I said I would be interested...a few months from now. Lol. But I told him that I want to get summer wheels 1st. We'll see what happens.

He keeps his car clean 24/7, btw. He's a professional detailer. So I'm sure the exhaust will look really good when you end up buying it.

thanks for the info bro I can always count on u 2 I swear lol. But he said there is 3 other buyers at the moment and my money won't be clear until Monday so ill probably not get it.

That stinks. I guess many buyers were attracted by that NSX on the background. That's a smart marketing gig...:giggle:

Yeah, I hate that about Paypal. It takes too long.

That's great at least we know it was kept up very well!
Thanks for chiming in! That was very helpful! You always looking out for ppl! :)

yeah transferred yesterday they said clear by Monday. ughh I should have checked the sales before I made the transfer cuz if I did that exhaust would be mine!!! lol

You could still buy it! And still use paypal! If your verified and have your bank account link which you are, you just use instant transfer but you would need to buy it Friday that way paypal won't take the money until like Tuesday meaning the money is in your account for then to pull it back out.

I normally order stuff car parts wed night and paypal takes two days to pull the money which Friday and my paycheck hit at 12:01am Friday so it's a win win!

That's great at least we know it was kept up very well!
Thanks for chiming in! That was very helpful! You always looking out for ppl! :)

You could still buy it! And still use paypal! If your verified and have your bank account link which you are, you just use instant transfer but you would need to buy it Friday that way paypal won't take the money until like Tuesday meaning the money is in your account for then to pull it back out.

I normally order stuff car parts wed night and paypal takes two days to pull the money which Friday and my paycheck hit at 12:01am Friday so it's a win win!

Mr smart guy lol that's a great idea doe idk tho do u think it's gonna be hard sourcing the hardware?

Back