Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

yhuqunej.jpg

Reactions: 5SK
This is for my comparison test I did with two outstanding shop! Innovative MotorWorks and mercracing! We did this test to show what a 9thgen civic si would pick up in horsepower with a aftercooler all testing was done on the same car same day same tuner.... Literally dynoed it uncooled unbolted from the dynopack put it on jack stands and installed the aftercooler and then bolted it back to dynopack. Car never moved. The temp didn't change all day it was within 3 degrees from when I pulled in and pulled out to go home.... There was tricky tricky or anything. With 9thgen you can't do a lot of things like the 8thgen.... For example the Knock sensor sensitivity can not be touched. Meaning it's still at factory spec meaning if the knock sensor is picking up knock it's knocking. Another thing the head design is just going to support huge power on 93 pump. Reason is the exhaust gases just can't get out fast enough like it can on 8thgen. Which is causing a hold up because of the head design which is causing the air to heat up a lot. Which causes knock. So for the ppl that understand this. The car uncooled made 12.7 psi and I only had 11 degrees of timing. Which is NOTHING!!!! Jon stated they normally put that low of timing and Ignition in b series car making 20+psi. Lol. Also duty cycle was at about 69%-73%.. So the car really didn't like timing my car was action like Danny b hated it! Hahahaha. I was still super shocked at how much power it made with so much boost and heat!

After the aftercooler got in things changed a lot. We picked up 20whp 24wtq with just adding the aftercooler with just adding fuel because it leaned out due to the colder air... After tuning was done we gain 33whp and 26wtq over the uncooled setup again the car still isn't running hardly any timing or ignition. I believe it's at 13 degrees she didn't like but 2 over we tried 3 over and it picked up some but began to knock so we backed it down for safety... Also duty cycle was 82% on pump...so about a 10-12 increase in fuel is needed...Me Jose and Derek are very excited we got to do this comparison! It does get any better than.... The car drives amazing no PART throttle issue no bucking no nothing just smooth... Power delivery is smooth and fast. 1-3 doesn't existing! 3rd gear isn't that bad but it's for sure wanting to spin. The all new 2.94bp was nice and had no issue!

I'm glad I got to do this... I had other plans and other routes I was going to go but this was the best and prefect opportunity so I took it. I'm dyno ready! And BETTY WHITE IS DONE.... For a while! :giggle:

Uncooled numbers: 292whp 250wtq

View: http://youtu.be/yMU3bQhkCNo

genajyna.jpg

AFTERCOOLED NUMBER: 325whp 267wtq on 93 piss water

ENGINE/TRANS
Mods are:
STAGE 2 CTE SUPERCHARGER
MERCRACING STAGE 2 BLACK SERIES AFTERCOOLER
MERCRACING 2.94 BLOWER PULLEY
PRL 3.5IN COLD AIR KIT/ BLOX VELOCITY STACK
PRL ZDX THROTTLE BODY ADAPTER
PRL FULL BATTERY RELOCATION
ZDX THROTTLE BODY
FULL RACE 3IN CATLESS DOWNPIPE
FULL RACE 3IN EXHAUST
HONDATA 4 BAR MAP SENSOR
HONDATA FLASHPRO
DW E14 1000cc INJECTORS
DW 65c FUEL PUMP
BOOMBA MOTOR MOUNTS
STOCK CLUTCH
PRL SS CLUTCH LINE
NGK HEAT RANGE 8 SPARK PLUGS

SUPENSION/WHEELS
CUSTOM REDSHIFT COILS (KONI)
FS 350 RS 450
GODSPEED GEN2 CAMBER ARMS
INGALLS CAMBER BOLTS
ENKEI PF01s 18x8.5+35 (summer)
FALKEN ANZEIS FK 453 225/40/18
STOCK HONDA WHEELS 17x7+40
Michelin HX polite 215/45/17

EXTERIOR
RETROFITTED HEADLIGHTS
MINI H1s 6.0
MINI GATLING SHROUD
5000k HID
EXTREME HELLA YELLOW 2500k FOG LIGHTS
KPLAYGROUND MUGEN VISOR
KPLAYGROUND WHALE TAIL
20% WINDOW TINT ALL AROUND
5% WINDSHIELD STRIP
COUPLE OF STICKERS

INTERIOR
LED INTERIOR LIGHTS
WEATHER TECH FLOOR LINERS
OEM HONDA TRUNK TRAY
OEM NAVIGATION SYSTEM

View: http://youtu.be/RTFPPBXyEnI

Sent from ************* App

Last edited:
about a week away from seeing it lol

Yup yup you sure are! Can't wait man!

She is making great power! Very impressive my friend, awesome setup!

Thanks it's much appreciate! More photos and videos to come! It's a blast to drive! Power is soooooo smooth! Just goes and goes!

Back