Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

he's been spotted driving it around town numerous times. Not that I'd want it as a daily.
Driving that thing around?! Hell no I wouldn't either!!! Haha with the GTR you get luxury and with simple bolt ons just as fast. I love that. Seriously tho with FBO and tune close to 9sec these r35 run without any gutting or weight saving etc

he's been spotted driving it around town numerous times. Not that I'd want it as a daily.

How come there are no 1/4 videos of that car? 1000HP in a Civic is good and all, but I want to see how it does on the strip.

What about that other Civic Si in blue with big wheels? I think it also made around 1000hp.

How come there are no 1/4 videos of that car? 1000HP in a Civic is good and all, but I want to see how it does on the strip.

What about that other Civic Si in blue with big wheels? I think it also made around 1000hp.
it made like 450hp. It had the full-race kit. I've not seen track vids of either.

it made like 450hp. It had the full-race kit. I've not seen track vids of either.

I don't get it... Every single car he built has no information about how it performs on the track. It's all for show I guess. :thumbsdown: Only list of parts and that's it.

I don't get it... Every single car he built has no information about how it performs on the track. It's all for show I guess. :thumbsdown: Only list of parts and that's it.
That is bismoto for you. Never has any of them hit the track. One if things I hate about the community. Puts all parts in a car does nothing with it and gets all this fame lets one of regular guys make some head way and change the game or do something not done before and nothing hahaha just like yeah ok

That is bismoto for you. Never has any of them hit the track. One if things I hate about the community. Puts all parts in a car does nothing with it and gets all this fame lets one of regular guys make some head way and change the game or do something not done before and nothing hahaha just like yeah ok

Yeah it blows donkey balls.

When they showed that Odyssey with 1000hp it was hilarious to see that van doing a burnout only. That much power so you can only burn rubber? Plus on pictures he never actually do any work on cars. Theres always some other guys wrenching on cars while he is standing around or sweeping the floor.

Hey @Six_speed_demon how have you and your car been ?
Also i found a guy in my town that has the know how to thow a turbo kit on my car so that should be happening at the end of April !
Well that awesome. Sooo many people going turbo now. I like it. You will like it

Car is doing ok. Drove it for the first time in 3-4 months the last two days. Put a huge smile on my face

Well that awesome. Sooo many people going turbo now. I like it. You will like it

Car is doing ok. Drove it for the first time in 3-4 months the last two days. Put a huge smile on my face
Glad to hear man! Cant wait to rip around when my cars turbo'd but i was wondering what size the bov on the prl kit ? I wanna get the loudest one you can get haha

no updates? i want MOAR your build thread is what pushed me to get my 9th!!
Well a big update is coming to my build thread it's been wayyyy toooo long since I have chatted and updated my thread tomorrow I change everything and update everyone! New pics new mods big news and more

Well first off Ive been Extremely busy with work and getting promotion and all that good stuff. Secondly looks like Betty will be staying around for a while seeing that the type r won't be here for at least another 2 years. Lastly I've been building my stance car which is my daily 2006 Maxima SE 6speed. So kinda have been busy with that. Betty doesn't get driven at all seeing that the turbo is blown.

Soooo new toys have been brought:

Garrett GTX3076R .82AR
-3AN oil feed line
Turbo blanket
All new tune with more power coming soon seeing that I will be tuning on 93 and c16 race fuel

This summer the new fully built block will begin its process with that block I'll be shooting for about 700whp or so on C16

I have some great photo from my shoot yesterday will update later tonight

oh man :(

Is that selling her and getting something different ?

Back