Bikes!!!! (MTB, Road, etc... just no motors)

OrlyTaitzOwl.jpg

Reactions: Nix
I took a few shots today of my assortment of bikes. Ill get the DH bikes up tomorrow. I put up a paper like they do in the For Sale section for "legitness." hahahaha

The Quiver:

Wifes 06' Enduro Elite
enduroexpert.jpg

My 2010 S-Works Full Carbon Enduro:
sworks.jpg

My true love. My 1999 Mountain Cycle San Andreas. The best bike ever. I got this instead of a car when I was 16. Frame only and had to custom build the whole thing. Simple cantilever beam aluminum monocoque frame.
mcfull.jpg

The best part of this bike is that the frame was hand welded in California. Not too many handmade frames out there anymore.
mchmsticker.jpg

Well...... 15k in bikes is a little excessive. Id call BS on myself if I didn't know me.

Well...... 15k in bikes is a little excessive. Id call BS on myself if I didn't know me.

I don't know they were $15k. You could have told me $5k and I would have been like oh okay. lol

hahahaha yeah. I know. There are some guys here who know just like people who know how much Volks are when they see a real set.

Somehow you can't tell the "height" on the trails. This first pic there is about a 4-5 foot height change from the front of the rocks to the top of the rocks. The second pic is what leads up to the first pic which also had a 6-7 foot change in height.

photobucket-3827-1318855296414.jpg

photobucket-3599-1318855242601.jpg

photobucket-3823-1318855196443.jpg

photobucket-1785-1318855225645.jpg

Reactions: Nix
Nice trail pics. Yeah it's hard to show how big or steep something is. The camera tends to flatten stuff out and make it look like your grandma's walking trail.

More bike pics. I headed over to the parents house to take pics of the bike I have there. Just not enough room in the apartment for everything. Just keep the one I ride everyday here.

Pics...

2002 Specialized Big Hit Expert - The loaner DH bike so I can bring people.
bighitg.jpg

2011 Demo8 - This bike is scary fast. I've never had a part or bike make me faster except this. It's crazy.
demo8.jpg

2010 Specialized Big Hit - My brothers rig. Custom stickers that say "Austrian Death Machine"
deathmachine.jpg

1996 GT Timberline - The one that started it all. Unfortunately the stock color matched fork got bent.
timberline.jpg

That's all of em.
hahahah. More $ in bikes than cars. Sold a couple to pay for the new S-Works.

this is awesome! i cant wait to build my bike and get back riding! love the demo 8

Back