Bikes!!!! (MTB, Road, etc... just no motors)

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
VIP Member
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
All shot with GoPro HD helmet cam in 960p setting.
Couple clips on my 2011 Demo 8.
497f5796e3aa40d9880bfeac5a17e1d3-1024x1024-90.jpg

7ft. ish? I'm 5'8" and I can barely reach the bridge standing under it reaching up.

5ft. to steep landing with a second small drop after the road and a jump at the bottom.

Fun little jumpline. It really doesnt start until about 30 sec in.

Hahaha thanks man.... its just one of two... ish.. err.. 4....

The Stable:

2011 Specialized Demo 8
2010 Specialized S-Works Enduro
2002 Specialized Big Hit Expert (the loaner so I can take people DH'ing)
1999 Mountain Cycle San Andreas (The classic that I take out once a year. This is my Eleanor.)

If you're ever up this way in NY, let me know maybe we can go ride.

Just do it!! It's easy with a big bike. Hit up Diablo freeride park in NJ. They've got nice rentals and the trails are seriously groomed. They have everything from flat dirt trails to pro level US open courses. PA isnt too far.

I would if walking and moving for a few days afterwards was not needed....lol I have a lot of joint issues and doing things like that aggravates me, I so still go out and ride, but its mainly gravel roads and some lighter weight trails, good old 97 Raleigh M600 that still runs like a champ...

great videos man - that's awesome! Are those all at various public parks ?

Hahaha thanks man.... its just one of two... ish.. err.. 4....

The Stable:

2011 Specialized Demo 8
2010 Specialized S-Works Enduro
2002 Specialized Big Hit Expert (the loaner so I can take people DH'ing)
1999 Mountain Cycle San Andreas (The classic that I take out once a year. This is my Eleanor.)

If you're ever up this way in NY, let me know maybe we can go ride.

Let me grow a pair then I'll hit you up, lol. Pics of all the bikes?

:rotfl: the vid def makes it look scary. I'll give you that

Ill get ya pics of all the bikes, hahahaha....The only one thats hidden away in storage at the parents house is the big hit. Ill substitute the wife's Enduro expert.

All the vids were shot at Skytop. It's also known as Hanson Aggregates Quarry in Syracuse NY. Totally illegal to ride, but hey if you grew up there riding it for 15+ years I'd say its probably ok.

it's illegal to ride, yet they have all those jumps and platforms built??? umm

I gave my mountain bike to Chevarian113. I just have my Ridley Yana roadbike now. I like going fast for as long as possible.

Trail riding is fun. I miss it but I have no one to ride with and riding alone is no fun. :(Nice bike btw.

lol....tell me about it. I'm kinda getting that way about riding alone. I used to ride with a buddy of mine and we used to laugh our booties off when one of us would take a spill.

No smart ***. It was a mens bike and it's always been too big for me. And yes, unlike some people he does ride it.

Hai I'm Smart ***. Nice to meet ya :giggle:

I need to take my mountain bike to the shop and have them perform maintenance on it. She's in need of it.

Back