Bonsai anyone?

glad to see it worked. Looking good but the maple is more like a tree now. :giggle:
Yeah, that maple really wasn't much of a bonsai to begin with. Although, last year it had HUGE leaves and I kept plucking them off. This year it has small uniform leaves. I'm impressed. It's very full now also. I guess burying all the dead fish in the pot has helped also LOL

You use dead fish as fertilizer?

Well, I don't purposely kill the fish LOL
...but I'd rather not flush something that would give back to my plants.

That's pretty smart actually. Have you tried putting earth worms in the pot too?

That's pretty smart actually. Have you tried putting earth worms in the pot too?
The quality of the tree has been so much better this year because of the deaths at the end of last year.
No, but I probably should. I need to decide my future plans with the tree.

My bonsai died a while back. Tried a couple things to bring it back but had no luck. My roommates has grown like a weed.

Time to start over. This thread needs life. BONSAI PEOPLE!!!

My gardenia bonsai is still covered in freakin' spider mites :rage:

Got to research to see if there are some bonsais that doesn't need a lot of sun.

Wanting to get one for my place of work actually. Have a whole wall full of windows that get direct sunlight for most of the day so the desk over on that side of my office should be a nice place for one. Not outside, but hopefully I can manage to find one that is maintainable indoors. I currently have mini cacti haha.

I would like to get a bonsai now. They seem hard to take care of though. ??? Do they need to be watered often? If yes, it's not a good plant for me........I said plant, is it really a tree?

Wanting to get one for my place of work actually. Have a whole wall full of windows that get direct sunlight for most of the day so the desk over on that side of my office should be a nice place for one. Not outside, but hopefully I can manage to find one that is maintainable indoors. I currently have mini cacti haha.

I there are plenty of indoor bonsais to buy. you might have to go to a nursery that has a wide variety.

I would like to get a bonsai now. They seem hard to take care of though. ??? Do they need to be watered often? If yes, it's not a good plant for me........I said plant, is it really a tree?

It depends which type of bonsai you get. Some can be real picky and some are laid back.

Okay, I would need to get a laid back one. I have enough high maintenance things in my life....no need to add more.

QSDaojP.jpg

Back