bootyluvr's 2015 WRX Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
They weren't that bad. Nothing really captures exhaust sounds real well quite honestly.

0321151540_zpsfcijaewc.jpg

How does it sound compared to the unmuffled version?

Good, mudflaps are stupid and cliche on Subarus. Every bro has them. Only good if you're actually going to rallycross the car.
Just on subarus or any car? I have them on both my 2012 Si and my 2014 tacoma. On the civic there is alot of dents and scratches on the flaps made from highway rocks that otherwise wouldve left nasty chips. For me they have served their purpose and i wouldnt take them off thats one of the reasons i havent lowered the Si or put liftkit/bigger tires on the tacoma

they absolutely serve a purpose to save your paint from stone chips and damage.

they absolutely serve a purpose to save your paint from stone chips and damage.

And like many other useful mods, the Subaru bros played them out. Most Subarus that have them on don't see rallycross, dirty roads, or even snow. A lot of road debris gets around them too, @bootyluvr witnessed it first hand.

Many of the popular mods out there for many 08+ WRX and STI aren't needed for most of the people out there, air intakes, exhausts (both good to 300-400whp), misc. chassis bracing, strut tower bars (chassis is already plenty stiff), but bros gotta keep up with the Subaru Joneses.

Speaking of fools and their rally armor mudflaps....

...and melted bumpers

Attachments

• Moron.jpg
    Moron.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 36
I like that title moron.jpg. lol.vid. I liked the oem mudguards the Legacy had. Not sure why they seem to have vanished for the new stuff.

I like that title moron.jpg. lol.vid. I liked the oem mudguards the Legacy had. Not sure why they seem to have vanished for the new stuff.

If you met the former owner of the car in that picture, you'd understand the title a bit better lol.

I need to find the pic of him trying to replace his exhaust hangers at the car meet because his N1 exhaust was burning the bumper cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back