bootyluvr's 2015 WRX Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
I melted the bumper cover on the legacy with the exhaust a little on the right side. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Reactions: Nix
Hahaha.... melted bumpers.... ah yes, I do know of one particular fella from PA

Front view of our friends car.... go to a dealership meet/dyno and spend ~2 hrs fukkin with the exhaust.

I need to find the pic of him trying to replace his exhaust hangers at the car meet because his N1 exhaust was burning the bumper cover.
It was at the Fred Beans Subaru meet on 5/21/11

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

hahaha... I now remember that he had a better go of it when I suggested that he back the car up to the edge of the pavement, so he could lie on the dirt instead of the hot blacktop.

That was a hilarious day for all except Mr. Natey

^^

Any plans for lowering her just a little?

I think the gold wheels look good on his Subie.;)

What tires are those? I recall at mach V you said they're some cheap brand, gonna run them for a while?

What tires are those? I recall at mach V you said they're some cheap brand, gonna run them for a while?

Well I've never heard of them..... Nankang Ultra NS-II ( http://www.nankangusa.com/tires/performance/nankang-ns-ii )

They are LOUD as hell at highway speeds :/

As for running them... I'm not sure how long I can deal with them being loud. I've been eyeing the DW's since they are about 1/2 the price of the PSS's.. I know I know you pay for what you get... @07TLX has had them for a while and loves the DW's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back