bootyluvr's 2015 WRX Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
@webby

"Black Chrome" (or whatever it's called lol)

17070035235_f294956b50_h.jpg

Well I've never heard of them..... Nankang Ultra NS-II ( http://www.nankangusa.com/tires/performance/nankang-ns-ii )

They are LOUD as hell at highway speeds :/

As for running them... I'm not sure how long I can deal with them being loud. I've been eyeing the DW's since they are about 1/2 the price of the PSS's.. I know I know you pay for what you get... @07TLX has had them for a while and loves the DW's.

No directed at you because you got them like that but I love when people put so much money into their cars with turbo kits, coilovers, brake kits, etc. and so on, but cheap out on tires with nankang, ling-long, ding-dong, nitto, and other low end tires.

I'd ditch that nankang **** asap and get some DWs, they're being discontinued so they will have specials on them.

the ZII's I had on the Legacy last year were way overkill for what I needed and I didn't cycle them correctly, the car felt like **** on the September trip. Hopefully the Sport MAXX's work out well. I liked the SP01s I originally had even if the outer tread had some deformation issues after alot of hot runs on the dragon.

No directed at you because you got them like that but I love when people put so much money into their cars with turbo kits, coilovers, brake kits, etc. and so on, but cheap out on tires with nankang, ling-long, ding-dong, nitto, and other low end tires.

I'd ditch that nankang **** asap and get some DWs, they're being discontinued so they will have specials on them.

I know it's not directed towards me. I'm definitely looking at new tires, the DW's. I hope they aren't discontinued. Wonder what they will have next?

the ZII's I had on the Legacy last year were way overkill for what I needed and I didn't cycle them correctly, the car felt like **** on the September trip. Hopefully the Sport MAXX's work out well. I liked the SP01s I originally had even if the outer tread had some deformation issues after alot of hot runs on the dragon.

I ran the Sport MAXX's at the Dragon last year and they worked fine. My buddy was talking about the ZII's but they are pricey as hell. Same price or more that SuperSports.

When did you hear they are being discontinued?

^ This :(

Um, maybe that was the DWS, they're being discontinued, so I guess the DW is next, prob making a DW2 or something.

Most people can't tell the difference on the road anyway. Unless you're going from DWs to star specs or ad08s.

I agree.

For my daily driving of the WRX and some spirited (rare) drives and the Tail of the Dragon (probably where they get used the most) the DW's are perfectly fine. @07TLX beats the piss out of them and they do great :)

What ever happened to the front lip? get it installed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back