bootyluvr's 2015 WRX Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm.. I installed the lip 2 or 3 weeks ago.

b5193e08989007a30bf975f5f9dae1a2.jpg

Plastic or metal?
A shop sells an aluminum lip for the ST and thinking g of getting it. Like $270 Shipped

Picked up some used parts tonight from a buddy who traded in his '15 WRX for a VW R? Its brand new and said R on the back. Looks like a GTI. lol

Picked up some used parts tonight from a buddy who traded in his '15 WRX for a VW R? Its brand new and said R on the back. Looks like a GTI. lol

Yeah Golf R same price as brand new STI. It spanked 2015 STI on the race track in recent vs. comparison.;)

Yeah Golf R same price as brand new STI. It spanked 2015 STI on the race track in recent vs. comparison.;)

Yeah he said it was $49k (not sure if any options he got or roll over from trading in his '15 WRX)... Yikes.

They don't seem to think it's nearly as good as the sti here.

Yeah I saw that review too.

The newest Golf R is only available as a Four Door with DSG. Lame. APR's doing some crazy **** with them though.

Golf R (base) - I just built one on VW's site. -> $37,415 with destination charge before taxes, title, tags. That's like a $10k difference between what he paid and what the car is going for.. Yikes

They have one at a dealership close to me with the DCC and Nav package for MSRP ($39,910).

Wonder how much he had rolled over into the new car loan?

The newest Golf R is only available as a Four Door with DSG. Lame. APR's doing some crazy **** with them though.

Yeah he likes 4-doors (had 4-doors in the 2015 WRX) and wanted an automatic now (He said he's old and loves the DSG)...

He's already talking about "chipping" (ECU Upgrade) it. He previously had a GTI so he's been in the VW scene for a while before he got the '15 WRX.

Manual R should be available in States later this year or early Spring 2016.

In case you want to debadge your WRX, but you don't know how.:giggle::hiding:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back