bootyluvr's 2015 WRX Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know but seriously... awesome sounding Mustang or a "gawlf" made by VAG? I bet the Mustang has more practical space and a larger trunk area.

3tss77.jpg

Picked up some used parts tonight from a buddy

^

- JDM grill
- JDM clock console

Ordered today:

- Hella Horns (red duh!)
- Mounting bracket
- wiring harness

Figured since you have to take the bumper off to install the grill I might as well do the horns also. :)

bootyluver im actually looking at a 2015 sti right now ...got an appointment tomorrow to go test drive it...might trade the civic in...kh

you just did so many mods to your car though!
i know it sucks but everyone is blowing their trans left and right ...and i cant justify spending another 2-3k in a new trans ive already spent soo much $. having that in my mind kinda takes away from enjoying the car cause im always afraid about messing something up...and its not that i wasnt expecting issues going turbo cause trust me with f/i like this you will always run into issues but these trans are blowing out like candles on a birthday cake

i know it sucks but everyone is blowing their trans left and right ...and i cant justify spending another 2-3k in a new trans ive already spent soo much $. having that in my mind kinda takes away from enjoying the car cause im always afraid about messing something up...and its not that i wasnt expecting issues going turbo cause trust me with f/i like this you will always run into issues but these trans are blowing out like candles on a birthday cake
I've seen 2 comments about trans issues. I wouldn't say they're breaking like crazy, and the people were all in excess of 400hp. It looks like it's 4th gear in both instances as well. A simple solution may be building 4th gear. Heck, talk to bisimoto. He's over 1000hp on his 9th gen, so he's probably got advice or info on the trans.

Won't you easily loose that 2-3k just on trade in alone? if not more.

I've seen 2 comments about trans issues. I wouldn't say they're breaking like crazy, and the people were all in excess of 400hp. It looks like it's 4th gear in both instances as well. A simple solution may be building 4th gear. Heck, talk to bisimoto. He's over 1000hp on his 9th gen, so he's probably got advice or info on the trans.
theres a ton on the lame 9th forum lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back