bootyluvr's 2015 WRX Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
4" muffler?:omg:
Fred-sanford-heart-attack-o.gif

I can't see that image (work blocked it) but I'm sure you are being a smart ***... ;)

- I'm using filmot Chrome extension to convert imgur pictures but it doesn't work 100% of the time. Also even though I work in IT and know how to get around the filters doesn't mean I want to risk it on work PC's ;)

Scary Cat.:wink1::hiding:

^^
I know Webby I was just busting his chops. He always seems to get so serious when I joke about Subaru's.:giggle::hiding:

tumblr_no4e0eFaJ71tfbtrwo1_400.gif

@dirtybird222 - FYI: There is a reflash for our cars. I just read about it. http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showpost.php?p=43490608&postcount=1442

Also it is confirmed with a friend whom is a Subaru Master Tech.

@squiggy - I'm using filmot Chrome extension to convert imgur pictures but it doesn't work 100% of the time. Also even though I work in IT and know how to get around the filters doesn't mean I want to risk it on work PC's ;)

Awesome deal. Thanks for the heads up. Do you know if it's just for the FA20 or if they have updates for both WRX and STI? I've stopped going on NASIOC a while ago, too many people butt hurt over nothing and so hard to find useful info.

As far as the nameless shenanigans. I ordered the day after I received my car so 10/18/2014. Money taken out of my bank like 3 days later. I called to ask for a estimate no return phone call. E-mailed as a follow up a week later nothing. Forgot about it for a while and Christmas passed. My wife was like "hey weren't you supposed to get an exhaust a while back?" She was going to buy me one :). So I try calling and e-mailing again and the only response I get this time is that it will be done when it's done. I ask for a refund and get hung up on. E-mail asking for a refund and no reply. I call them out on instagram and they replied within 90 seconds. Then they call me and tell me my raw materials have been ordered and if I want a refund I have to pay a $250 restocking fee. I gave them a nice piece of mind and finally received my axleback 5 months after purchase date. Moral of the story, if you want their attention for your purchase threaten their street cred on social media lol.

So on a lighter note the 4inch mufflers are great because they are loud at WOT and fairly quiet for low rmp driving. They also don't wake the whole neighborhood up. Which is great because I don't want to wake my 2 year old up at 5am when I leave either.

Scary Cat.:wink1::hiding:

Yup. I like my job. :)

I know Webby I was just busting his chops. He always seems to get so serious when I joke about Subaru's.:giggle::hiding:

I get serious? :rotfl:

Car is looking good!

Thanks! :)

Awesome deal. Thanks for the heads up. Do you know if it's just for the FA20 or if they have updates for both WRX and STI? I've stopped going on NASIOC a while ago, too many people butt hurt over nothing and so hard to find useful info.

As far as the nameless shenanigans. I ordered the day after I received my car so 10/18/2014. Money taken out of my bank like 3 days later. I called to ask for a estimate no return phone call. E-mailed as a follow up a week later nothing. Forgot about it for a while and Christmas passed. My wife was like "hey weren't you supposed to get an exhaust a while back?" She was going to buy me one :). So I try calling and e-mailing again and the only response I get this time is that it will be done when it's done. I ask for a refund and get hung up on. E-mail asking for a refund and no reply. I call them out on instagram and they replied within 90 seconds. Then they call me and tell me my raw materials have been ordered and if I want a refund I have to pay a $250 restocking fee. I gave them a nice piece of mind and finally received my axleback 5 months after purchase date. Moral of the story, if you want their attention for your purchase threaten their street cred on social media lol.

So on a lighter note the 4inch mufflers are great because they are loud at WOT and fairly quiet for low rmp driving. They also don't wake the whole neighborhood up. Which is great because I don't want to wake my 2 year old up at 5am when I leave either.

FA20 Only.

I'm ALWAYS on Nasioc. I love that place. I've been on there since 2007 (well a member since 2007) with 25k+ posts (of course all are useful :giggle: ). I'm over there for OT, Mid-Atlantic, Classifieds and pictures :)

Wow about the Nameless issue. I haven't heard of anyone having that bad of a situation. I have heard about the long wait times, the HORRIBLE replying situation and unable to get refund unless you want to pay restocking fee (which you don't have the exhaust yet). Crazy they are on Social Media like that. I see the owner of Nameless posting in the 2015 WRX/STi FB Group quite a bit.

Nameless definitely underestimated the need/want for the axleback/catback's for the 2015's. They couldn't keep up but didn't let people know this (didn't want to give themselves a bad name I guess?)

You know I wouldn't have cared so much if they were just upfront about everything. If you're busy fine, if it's going to take some time cool, but to just ignore a customer after taking their money is bs. A horrible business practice and between myself and my parents/in laws we have 7 scoobies, that's a lot of potential business to lose. Like I said great product but their lack of professionalism on the business end left a lot to be desired for.

As far as nasioc it was great when I lived in dc. I had a foz, bugeye wagon, and 12 wrx hatch so I always found meets and events to go to up there. Not much going on there for southeast members. Stick to fb groups for that.

Didn't want to stop the cash rolling in more like it. Why stop the orders when you threaten them with refund fees. Bs

I was about to file a claim. Called visa told them it had been more than 90 days since the order with no product, told them about refund fee, etc with all the documentation. They were about to process the claim when I got a shipping number in my email lol.

You know I wouldn't have cared so much if they were just upfront about everything. If you're busy fine, if it's going to take some time cool, but to just ignore a customer after taking their money is bs. A horrible business practice and between myself and my parents/in laws we have 7 scoobies, that's a lot of potential business to lose. Like I said great product but their lack of professionalism on the business end left a lot to be desired for.

As far as nasioc it was great when I lived in dc. I had a foz, bugeye wagon, and 12 wrx hatch so I always found meets and events to go to up there. Not much going on there for southeast members. Stick to fb groups for that.
Yeah I'm in MD (North of Baltimore) and the Subie crowd is pretty good. But NoVa/DC/Southern MD definitely have more meets.

At least no one here has had to deal with visconti tuning.... I've been seriously considering a BRZ and reading a ton on the FT86 forums... god that guy has really done some shady stuff. Between the 370z tunes, GT-R tunes, and BRZ tunes he has left a trail of destruction across multiple forums....

At least no one here has had to deal with visconti tuning.... I've been seriously considering a BRZ and reading a ton on the FT86 forums... god that guy has really done some shady stuff. Between the 370z tunes, GT-R tunes, and BRZ tunes he has left a trail of destruction across multiple forums....
He's been tuning '15 WRX's already....

Yikes..... run! or tell those guys not to continue. He has bricked quite a few GTRs over on the GTR life forums. Those aren't cheap either. He got banned from at least one frs/brz forum and I know there are tons of bad threads on him over on the 370z boards.

Its not that he's a bad tuner, its that he leaves people high and dry and when there are issues he says tough. Also impossible to get ahold of. Tells people to come find him at the "shop" he works at. Those shops replied in a few threads and said things to the equivalent of he does not work there. Hahaha.

I can't understand how he can be ok with destroying cars people pay hard money for.

Yikes..... run! or tell those guys not to continue. He has bricked quite a few GTRs over on the GTR life forums. Those aren't cheap either. He got banned from at least one frs/brz forum and I know there are tons of bad threads on him over on the 370z boards.

Its not that he's a bad tuner, its that he leaves people high and dry and when there are issues he says tough. Also impossible to get ahold of. Tells people to come find him at the "shop" he works at. Those shops replied in a few threads and said things to the equivalent of he does not work there. Hahaha.

At my job we dealt with him on making off the shelf tunes for the WRX. Difficult to deal with, hard to get a hold of, arrogant, blames others but himself. Pretty much everything online is true.

Which is one of the reasons why if I get a newer car again, the mapping is being left stock unless I know for sure the tune / tuner is legit.

Reactions: Nix
I wonder if there are any horror stories about VitViper.

Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back