bootyluvr's 2015 WRX Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
bootyluver im actually looking at a 2015 sti right now ...got an appointment tomorrow to go test drive it...might trade the civic in...kh

2015 STi's... Good 'ol 11 year old engine. :giggle:

Instead of worrying about the transmission in the Si you will have to worry about the engine in the STi... [emoji14]opcorn:

what's wrong with the previous sti engine in the new car?

what's wrong with the previous sti engine in the new car?
The STi has had ringland issues over the years but I've seen some '15 STi's with issues. Could be tune? Driver? Bad engine? Incorrect mods? Who knows.. Seems like most of them are previous Civic Si owners :hiding: (kidding about that part)
are they that bad?
There have been some that had ringland issues... But could be tunes, drivers, other reasons.
did you run any custom tunes or anything on yours?
I believe he just had an axleback because he would have been in a different autox class with a tune

Hella Horns, Bracket, Wiring Harness are in transit from Bloomfield, CT

You close to there @k757 ? :giggle:

Nice love the WR Blue. I ordered a 2015 WRX base in WR Blue but this came in on the same trailer and it followed me home instead....mods are nameless axleback with 4inch mufflers and that's about it. I sold the RPF1s because they were scraping the calipers at the autox. I love mine but miss my Si and the interior especially.

What lip is that you have on yours?

15727549086_c28928910e_b.jpg

Nice love the WR Blue. I ordered a 2015 WRX base in WR Blue but this came in on the same trailer and it followed me home instead....mods are nameless axleback with 4inch mufflers and that's about it. I sold the RPF1s because they were scraping the calipers at the autox. I love mine but miss my Si and the interior especially.

What lip is that you have on yours?

Nice! I think if I would have been buying the axleback brand new I would have went with the 4" mufflers instead of the 5" mufflers. Not having to wait for an axleback and not paying full price (paid less than 1/2) for the 5" muffler (3.5" double wall tips) made my decision easier.

Those RPF1's look small in that picture. 17's correct?
Nice ride ^. He has the Bayson r lip
Yes I have the BaysonR lip.

Yea those are 17s they came off my 2013 si but the exact same thing tire rack sells for the sti. For everyday driving they worked but the flex under autox/hpde conditions caused them to run the caliper.

Thanks for the info on the lip!

I'll never buy from nameless again great product but horrible customer service. Plus the wait time is ridiculously long haha.

Yea those are 17s they came off my 2013 si but the exact same thing tire rack sells for the sti. For everyday driving they worked but the flex under autox/hpde conditions caused them to run the caliper.

Thanks for the info on the lip! I'll never buy from nameless again great product but horrible customer service. Plus the wait time is ridiculously long haha.

That sucks about the caliper. :( The lip is nice but definitely can tell up close the quality isn't 100% but I expected that. I had a BaysonR lip on my '07 WRX and back then the quality was worse.

You had to order directly through Nameless since you ordered it with the 4" mufflers correct? I heard some people waiting 90+ days for them to get the exhaust after paying for it. Definitely ridiculous. I buy used parts anyways. The axleback I got the guy traded in his '15 WRX for a '15 Forester so he sold it to me for cheap. Shipped it from NC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back