Bryan's 2012 PMM LX Build

@andre12dbsi had work done on his windshield.

My windshield split down the middle while I was washing it last spring. Since it was a lease I took it to Honda so I wouldn't have any issues when I returned it. Like @webby said, they wanted$700 plus installation for the Honda one. They said they could install an aftermarket one for $500. The after market one was fine. I really couldn't tell the difference.

Pauly, it had nothing to do with scrubbing. It was funny though. I thought it was water running down the window and I kept trying to dry it. That's when I got that sinking feeling in my stomach.

@Abdul Khan , Im not sure if it was recommended but i feel i bottom out a lot so i cut like 1 inch out of it .

@Pauly99to17 Sir ,where did you bought your Fog light kit ? does that come with harness and switch ? i already had the foglight covers. Hehe I don't want to touch my electrical wires i'll have it done by a honda dealer near me . :)

@Abdul Khan , Im not sure if it was recommended but i feel i bottom out a lot so i cut like 1 inch out of it .

@Pauly99to17 Sir ,where did you bought your Fog light kit ? does that come with harness and switch ? i already had the foglight covers. Hehe I don't want to touch my electrical wires i'll have it done by a honda dealer near me . :)
You should install fogs yourself. dealership will charge way too much for that.

Back