Crazy Car Accidents

Yea, weight saving for fuel economy.

Steel truck frame, aluminum cab frame and fiberglass hood and either fiberglass door skins or aluminum door skins depends on the maker.... The cabs still weigh around 30k pounds

Had a guy flip an explorer literally in front of me this morning on the interstate. He was about a 1/8 of a mile in front of me. He blew his left rear tire which is what caused him to lose control. From the looks of his head I'm pretty sure he didn't have a seatbelt on either.Scared the crap out of me too. The driver crawled out with a huge cut across his forehead but was alright. The passenger had to be extricated. Both people were fine from what I was told.
IMG_20140821_065120695.jpg IMG_20140821_070711765.jpg

Whoa! Exploder..... I wonder if they were still riding those old Firestones...... some people won't change a tire until it blows.

At least they weren't badly hurt.

Whoa! Exploder..... I wonder if they were still riding those old Firestones...... some people won't change a tire until it blows.

At least they weren't badly hurt.

Yeah I don't know what tires were on it but none of them were in good shape.

xli7nr0plz9p8rj1rbp9.gif

And video.

You're looking at Konstantin Tereshchenko making his debut in GP3 (where F1 hopefuls are born) practicing at Spa today. Amazingly, he was completely unharmed in the crash. This announcer, in typical British understatement described it him as having "a slight bit of fire on his clothing as he gets out, but he was ok."

And video.

You're looking at Konstantin Tereshchenko making his debut in GP3 (where F1 hopefuls are born) practicing at Spa today. Amazingly, he was completely unharmed in the crash. This announcer, in typical British understatement described it him as having "a slight bit of fire on his clothing as he gets out, but he was ok."

I didnt see this one posted but I might've missed it. Watch carefully, you might miss the crash because its pretty quick

I know that busses don't require seat belts......... I think it's about time they changed the law.... We all know it's about money!

Is that a dead moose on the trailer?

Back