Dar-Dar's Fiji Blue 2007 Civic Si

Thanks! It's weird how Honda went to Dyno Blue from Fiji Blue.

I installed NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plugs. My Denso IK24 2-step cold spark plugs were killing my mpg, especially in this winter. Sheesh.
IMG_0048-1_zps92d30bb2.jpg

I was told that they are good for N/A setups, so I bought the Densos when I got Flashpro and the Rick Spec'd CAI. Now that I got rid of them, the Densos were just hurting the mpgs on the stock setup. I was getting 19-25 mpg mixed. Lol. It's a big gap bc the mpg fluctuates for the reason that the Densos crapped the engine performance. People run the Densos more on boosted cars and N/A cars with mild to heavy mods.

Hmmmmmmmmm....maybe I need to pick up a set of these? I'm sure my incomplete tune is the major problem with my mpg, but adding these (when I have money again) couldn't hurt. I should do a build thread...even though NitrousG35 did the majority of the building. :giggle:

Lol. You can start off where Nitrous ended. The NGK is one of the recommended plugs in the owner's manual. Check to see if you have it in your car already cuz I think some Sis come with these NGKs and a majority has the long life Densos.

Lol. You can start off where Nitrous ended. The NGK is one of the recommended plugs in the owner's manual. Check to see if you have it in your car already cuz I think some Sis come with these NGKs and a majority has the long life Densos.

Haha! Bill didn't leave me much to do on the car, and I'll never have any cash to do any of the big things I dream about. All I really added to the build is my shift knob collection, a Wal Mart broadway mirror, Domo and Batman beanies for the head rests, and two extra sets of rims. Oh wait! I hung a space ship from the rear view mirror as well. :giggle:

I wish I knew more about spark plugs. I don't know jack about the colder/hotter steps, nor do I know what would be better for a cammed NA build. :pat:

I think the colder plugs are more for boosted cars. I'm not sure about cammed cars. What cams does your car have?

It's almost ready!!!!!
IMG_0119_zps1928c6ed.jpg

IMG_0123_zpsc31e6622.jpg

IMG_0126_zps27229afc.jpg

I'm going to repaint it wrinkle black so the epoxy will get painted over.

I'm hoping to do the springs like two weeks from now. Waiting for spring season will get me impatient. Lol. I'll be doing a brake flush this weekend. ATE Blue!!

Last edited:
I think those cams need spark plugs with 8 heat range. The 2 month old spark plugs I removed from my car are actually 8 heat range. Lol. They are Denso Iridium IK24. If you need them, let me know. But I'm sure your car has the 8 heat range plugs. I put it up for sale on the other site. I didn't want to sell it here bc noone is boosted yet.

I think it's legit. A dealership is selling it.
03-1.jpg
Dude, if that had a turbo setup with a top-mount IC that would be sweet. I actually like the way that hood looks.

The wrinkle black VC/intake with the black IM is gonna look great.

Dude, if that had a turbo setup with a top-mount IC that would be sweet. I actually like the way that hood looks.

If it's like the RDX top mount IC, it will be useful. Lol.

And thanks. I think my bay will look awesome blacked out. Only the thermal gaskets will be white in color. Lol.

I think those cams need spark plugs with 8 heat range. The 2 month old spark plugs I removed from my car are actually 8 heat range. Lol. They are Denso Iridium IK24. If you need them, let me know. But I'm sure your car has the 8 heat range plugs. I put it up for sale on the other site. I didn't want to sell it here bc noone is boosted yet.

:thumbsup:

Looks like an SRT4. :giggle:

I'll have to postpone the brake fluid flush. It will snow this weekend. 25 hours straight according to weather.com. :sadbanana:

Nevermind! I just flushed the brake/clutch fluid and added the Ate Super Blue Brake Fluid on both!!!!! :rockwoot:

Back