Dar-Dar's Fiji Blue 2007 Civic Si

I have more posts than you do!!!!

Sneak peek of my intake. I made the bend 15 degrees bc the throttle body is also around 15 degrees. This will keep the piping straight for the looks. I still need to paint the piping wrinkle black.
IMG_00041_zpsa527e4ee.jpg

IMG_00051_zpsfe0684cc.jpg

I'll be retrofitting the stock battery tray so it will be able to mount in front of the transmission. It will be like the Password JDM or Rick Spec'd (etc) relocators.

Pic from a meet a while ago. The silver sedan is jnastii's. Photo courtesy of siracergrl.
imageuploadedbytapatalk1346383377-273866-jpg.3846

Last edited:
"starbucks meet"? Is it scheduled to happen again once spring hits?

Yeah that's the meet. I hope it starts again when it gets warmer.

I did a few touch ups on one of my springs. There were a couple of chips since the springs took a trip across the country 3 times before getting to my house. :rotfl:
IMG_0056_zps6442a483.jpg

IMG_0055-1_zpsdde8582c.jpg

I used dupli-color red caliper paint since that was the closest color paint I had in the garage.

I also painted my 12" long 3.5" o.d. dia intake tube. :D
IMG_0057-1_zps7617d86d.jpg

Last edited:
It's not bad. They springs were well packaged. They just couldn't take a long distance delivery. And it's only one spring that was chipped.

I love it! I had to wait a month to get the car and it had 70 miles on it. I didn't really care about that since it would be hard to find another one with less miles and it would take a long time again. Lol.

Messing around with the saturation to make the fiji blue 'pop-out' more.
IMG_0152(2).jpg
IMG_0156(3).jpg

It turned 50 degrees hours later. Lol. It will be mid 50s tomorrow and all the snow will melt by then.
Yeah, it's going to be the in the low 50's here as well...can't wait! Love the pics!

Back