Dar-Dar's Fiji Blue 2007 Civic Si

:haysmiley:

That blue one's @ss. :drooling:

Last edited:
Maybe when I get a job. But I won't let go of my FG2.

It's either a new Si, a used CR-V/Tacoma/FJ, a 5.0 Mustang like Kene, or a WRX like Nick. :rotfl:

:rotfl: mine will probably be a Mk7 gti. Being as I work for VW and all. You can get it 230hp/260tq, dropped down to 2900 lbs now and LSD. I want

And a massive VW plant is opening in Chattanooga.

We are just suppose to be getting another car here, right now we make the passat were trying to get the new cross blue hybrid SUV, which would double the size of the already billion dollar plant

This is what I'm going to do to my car this summer. I'll paint the intake mani with VHT flat black ceramic flame proof and install a IM gasket.
7141561_vht_SP102_pri_larg.jpg

p2r-113.jpg

We are just suppose to be getting another car here, right now we make the passat were trying to get the new cross blue hybrid SUV, which would double the size of the already billion dollar plant
So the Toaureg will be gone?

If I get a job earlier before summer, I'll just get a RRC and FP. And paint the RRC with ceramic coating instead.

So the Toaureg will be gone?
No it's suppose to be cheaper than it I believe.

But I can can do the employee lease program and pretty much any VW/ Audi I can pay 1% on invoice a month for a brand new car/insurance/maintenance. So if its 25k then I pay 250 a month for all that.

No it's suppose to be cheaper than it I believe.

But I can can do the employee lease program and pretty much any VW/ Audi I can pay 1% on invoice a month for a brand new car/insurance/maintenance. So if its 25k then I pay 250 a month for all that.
Not bad.

$250/month is so cheap for a V-dub.
I sell you my rrc when I get a sc :)
Sounds good to me. :thumb:

Last edited:
Yeah. It was nice out today and yesterday. I drove to Costco with all the windows open today.

Yeah. It was nice out today and yesterday. I drove to Costco with all the windows open today.

I like to go wash my car at some do-it-yourself car wash in Wallington but it was PACKED! So I just brought out a couple buckets and washed it outside my house. I was dying to drive around with my windows open but just got my tints done so I have to wait :( lol..supposedly its going to be even better tomorrow.

Lol. It snowed then rained over night. It was 50-55 the day after and the snow melted away and I gave the car a wash.

Last edited:
Back