Dead Pedal/Cupholder Billet Insert Cover REQUEST

well i'm usually kind. I pull over the the nearest curb and open the door for them so they can get out. Then i wave goodbye and drive away :)

Option 1 as your next mod project?

Aurora%20585-249%20Spycarvg.JPG

lol red is my project car and my dd. ive thought about buying a project car but i dont have the place to work on it and store it. having a dd project is a gift and a curse because one one hand you drive your dream every day but on the other hand you dirty it up living in it.

hmmm but i don't like to open my sunroof because the dust comes in :( Maybe i'll have the seat spring loaded so that they hit their head on the roof and then they'll be knocked out so i can just nudges them outta the car :)

hmmm but i don't like to open my sunroof because the dust comes in :( Maybe i'll have the seat spring loaded so that they hit their head on the roof and then they'll be knocked out so i can just nudges them outta the car :)
Speaking of which to this date I have not open my sunroof, Eddie Blanco offered me $50 bucks once to open my sunroof and I kindly declined. Heck my car still holds the original new car smell :)

Speaking of which to this date I have not open my sunroof, Eddie Blanco offered me $50 bucks once to open my sunroof and I kindly declined. Heck my car still holds the original new car smell :)
YESS!! FINALLY! Someone like me! My gf at the time tried to open it! I got super mad! She was like "what do you have it for?" i was like well i look out of it.

She was like "well what is it doesn't work!?" i was like good!!

heyyy!! that give me an ideaaaaaaaaa maybe i should pull the sunroof fuse so that it doesn't work! OMG!!! GENIUSSSSSS :D:D:D:D:D

EDIT FUSE #11

Last edited:
YESS!! FINALLY! Someone like me! My gf at the time tried to open it! I got super mad! She was like "what do you have it for?" i was like well i look out of it.

heyyy!! that give me an ideaaaaaaaaa maybe i should pull the sunroof fuse so that it doesn't work! OMG!!! GENIUSSSSSS :D:D:D:D:D

EDIT FUSE #11
LOL ha ha ha ha that will prevent any mishap for sure LOL

EDIT FUSE #11

So you now have a free switch without a purpose? :shadyhat:

Last edited:
Hey all,

It might be time to break out the pitch forks and torches, because I'm here to let everyone down.

Ap0c and I were supposed to meet up and test fit the first prototypes, but there's no way I'm going to make it to my shop today. I'm really sorry to have to push back the project, but I'm hoping we'll be able to meet up next week to check for fitment. I really appreciate everyone's patience, and as soon as I'm up and running around again this will be my top priority.

your going to vacuum the fabric right off haha
well i don't need to worry can buy new mats :)

And Yospeed, you da man! No matter what! I can wait till like May-ish (start of May) after that then i might be sad lol

I know your shipping is quick, would love this to be an initial mod for the car as she comes out :)

Back