Dead Pedal/Cupholder Billet Insert Cover REQUEST

Any Ideas are welcome peeps so feel free to shout them out :)
I think I wrote this idea at he beginning of this thread......
You add a little 1/2 inch lip to grab. Anyone who has the blue or red tray mats knows what I am talking about. Perhaps someone could take a couple pics to show what I mean. I'm at work. Maybe I already have a pic. Of one in my build thread....I'll go check.

I think I wrote this idea at he beginning of this thread......
You add a little 1/2 inch lip to grab. Anyone who has the blue or red tray mats knows what I am talking about. Perhaps someone could take a couple pics to show what I mean. I'm at work. Maybe I already have a pic. Of one in my build thread....I'll go check.
Awesome, yeah post a pic :)

It would look sweet in black with a red Honda emblem and your name or club number or whatever else you wanted with it.

a half cicle at the bottom would be good

would personally prefer not to have it tho..

you guys can always use a credit card to slip it up :)

I would prefer it to be completely covered. I would rather not have to clean the cup holders out. I thought about the credit card idea earlier, but settled with the suction cup!

would be extremely hard to machine and would cost more cuz the peice would need to be trimmed down from that initial thickness :(

would be extremely hard to machine and would cost more cuz the peice would need to be trimmed down from that initial thickness :(
Ya, it would be much easier to have a small hole put at the bottom (near the arm rest). ....... Say, big enough for one finger to slide in. (---------Feeling a joke reply coming

Could be screwed on from underneath though.

Last edited:
Back