Dead Pedal/Cupholder Billet Insert Cover REQUEST

Lots of great feedback! Obviously that first prototype did not fit very well and isn't reflective of how the final product will look, but it gives you the general idea.

I'll probably go the most cost efficient route so that this can be a reasonably cheap mod. A small lip or area where you can use your finger to prop it up and out of the way when you need to would work best.

Brushed aluminum can be a bit too bright and off putting to some people, which is why I'll do my best to get some made in black to match the interior.

A cell phone slot might be a cool idea, but what phone would it be modeled for? The Galaxy S3? Note II? People don't still use iPhones, do they? ;)

Brushed aluminum can be a bit too bright and off putting to some people, which is why I'll do my best to get some made in black to match the interior.

A cell phone slot might be a cool idea...)
Ya, black is a good idea and I think a less shiny grey that matches the dash could also work. Very important that it fits with the feel of the car. Don't want it to stick out like it doesn't belong. A+

Last edited:
I guess if we do need to use the cup holders we can slide it into the glovebox.....wonder if it would fit in the arm rest. :think: probably not, but no big deal.

If not, it should fit the glove box.

Well on the cell phone slot somthing in the middle so mutiple phones can fit into it or maybe different width's to specific phones .

So when orderd say what phone you own to get the right size slot for your cell phone which might give it a more personalized feeling to it .

I don't really understand the slot idea for a cell phone......you will have to take off this cover to get your phone out so why not just take it off to put the phone in? Plus, I don't think it would look good........maybe I'm not understanding something.

I don't really understand the slot idea for a cell phone......you will have to take off this cover to get your phone out so why not just take it off to put the phone in? Plus, I don't think it would look good........maybe I'm not understanding something.
I don't really think it's a great idea, nor am I even interested in the cupholder cover, but I think he means a slot for you to rest your phone in, standing up at an angle. I rest my phone in my cupholder standing up/leaning back all the time.

I don't really think it's a great idea, nor am I even interested in the cupholder cover, but I think he means a slot for you to rest your phone in, standing up at an angle. I rest my phone in my cupholder standing up/leaning back all the time.

yes thats exactly what i mean ty and if the phone is not that long enough im sure somthing can be put in the bottom of the cup holder to make it pop out alil so we can grab it and slide it out ....its only a thought guys i mean i wouldnt mind it but im sure it can be done either way so we can have it with or with out a slot since some can see it lol
plus taking the cover on and off everytime i need to get to my phone would probably be a pain after a while lol

but id probably still buy it lol because the cup houlders i never use except to hold my phone in a slant like what was said up above and if so it only sees a bottle of water .

Last edited:
On the way home i stood my iphone up in the cup holder with nothing there it stood over what would be the cover and its a 4s ..

Lmao the same happened to me !
I was like ok i gotta take a pic but then :pat:duh the cam is on the phone lol

Back