Dead Pedal/Cupholder Billet Insert Cover REQUEST

lololol nooooo i have lots of moniesss, just going on vacation May 3rd to the 20th! so i won't get i till after! if it comes out between that time period, i'll buy it and it'll be waiting for me when i get home :)
lol

lololol nooooo i have lots of moniesss, just going on vacation May 3rd to the 20th! so i won't get i till after! if it comes out between that time period, i'll buy it and it'll be waiting for me when i get home :)
share the wealth bro :O

ya... i dont have lots of money... work my fingers to the bone for a few mods here and there annnd keep the lady happy

well looking for update! Yospeed can i pre-order mine so that you ship as soon as completed? I'm going on vacation and would really love to have it by the time i get home! :D

i've bought pretty much every thing you sell for 9th civics! some more than one (like my many battery tie-down with AlienPrime logos etc...) i know the quality of your work! PM/email me and i'll pay it all in advance :)

We did another test fit on Tuesday, and it went pretty well. Very close to the final product!

AlienPrime That's true. You're a pretty awesome dude.

I'm not going to take pre-orders, because I've never done that before and new things scare me, but I'll make sure I set one aside for you as soon as I get these made. We'll have to figure out something special for your tray cover!

We did another test fit on Tuesday, and it went pretty well. Very close to the final product!

AlienPrime That's true. You're a pretty awesome dude.

I'm not going to take pre-orders, because I've never done that before and new things scare me, but I'll make sure I set one aside for you as soon as I get these made. We'll have to figure out something special for your tray cover!
sounds good man! Was just saying i have no problem paying up front hahaha

i'm excited for this! will be doing my whole plate matt black then the lettering and designs painted in red :D! VERY EXCITEDDD :D

Back