Dead Pedal/Cupholder Billet Insert Cover REQUEST

Not to take any attention away from Yospeed, but I have an email from Strut King saying that their working on a dead pedal right now and hopefully will have it available to order in June!

Not to take any attention away from Yospeed, but I have an email from Strut King saying that their working on a dead pedal right now and hopefully will have it available to order in June!

I'm looking forward to their design as much as you are! I'm hoping to meet up with Arm0 again today to do another test fitment on the cup holder cover. Hopefully this will be the last time and I can begin making production models.

I'm looking forward to their design as much as you are! I'm hoping to meet up with Arm0 again today to do another test fitment on the cup holder cover. Hopefully this will be the last time and I can begin making production models.

cant wait!

I would think arm0 would have just left his cupholder there to make the fitment faster..... :/

Edit: Sry if that sounded kinda negative. If I offended you arm0 my apologies. On another note, I do have a spare cupholder if you need Yospeed. I have purchased a custom license frame from you and was pretty satisfied so Im really willing to help in the process of creating this. Please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to seeing Strut King's dead pedal cover.

Yospeed, no developments on a dead pedal cover? Sorry but I really am only following this thread for the pedal.

Last edited:
I would think arm0 would have just left his cupholder there to make the fitment faster..... :/

Edit: Sry if that sounded kinda negative. If I offended you arm0 my apologies. On another note, I do have a spare cupholder if you need Yospeed. I have purchased a custom license frame from you and was pretty satisfied so Im really willing to help in the process of creating this. Please let me know.

That would leave him without a chunk of his car for a few weeks regardless. As much as I love making car parts, there isn't enough demand to justify me quitting my day job so I'm only at my shop once a week. If I were a huge company like Strut King, I'd be able to work on this day in - day out until it was complete! Either way, still looking forward to their design.

I should have a final mock up of both products in about two weeks. Going to machine a few of each next week and then have them powder coated which takes a week. After that we'll be ready to go! I'll have a few blanks made as well for those who want to customize their dead pedals/cup holder covers.

Back