Dead Pedal/Cupholder Billet Insert Cover REQUEST

are you going to powdercoat these like the rest of your stuff Yospeed? i love how the engraved powdercoat looks. and it will be a different sort of design on the finished product correct? as far as the way to remove it what about a lip like make the top of the plate sit further out than the bottom part of the unit ill draw it up when i get the chance.

I was going to take a picture of my phone sitting there as an example and then realized that would mean my camera was also sitting there...
Lmao the same happened to me !
I was like ok i gotta take a pic but then :pat:duh the cam is on the phone lol

So, I did the same thing this morning. I got the video-in hooked up on my new head unit and it will display the image on my phone. I was going to snap a pic of gauges being displayed on the head unit from using the Torque app as a bit of a teaser. D'oh. :confused:

So, I did the same thing this morning. I got the video-in hooked up on my new head unit and it will display the image on my phone. I was going to snap a pic of gauges being displayed on the head unit from using the Torque app as a bit of a teaser. D'oh. :confused:
This sounds awesome.

Last edited:
This sounds awesome.

It works well, but the resolution could be better. A converter is needed and it is converting 720 vertical lines of resolution down to 480. I assume the conversion is done by removing every third line, which results in a picture that is not the crispest.

I will borrow my wife's phone and get a pic this weekend.

Love it! Need an internal debate to what finish and engraving but so far it loooks goood.

Back