Dead Pedal/Cupholder Billet Insert Cover REQUEST

I'm in for both. I may request some type of custom dead pedal as long as I can find the correct font and as long as it looks "right" once I Photoshop it.

As long as the cup holder is removable I will deff order one (I use mine all the time so i still need the functionality from it) :)

I actually wonder if he can just cover one side. It'd be awesome if it could be done since I do always use one cup holder.

halfcup.jpg

I might need to gauge demand for all these variations. A full tray, a half tray, and a tray with no lip for removal. For now I think there will only be one version - a full tray cover. I know AlienPrime wanted a full tray with no slot since he'll be permanently affixing his to his car - so he might be the exception. ♥ You AP.

The dead pedal fits over the plastic pedal perfectly as it is. It was just sitting against the pedal in Arm0's photo. Are there any comments on the surface finish of the dead pedal? Like? Dislike? Would most of you prefer it in black, or is the brushed finish pretty good looking?

In that case, I'm in for a half tray!

For dead petal, if it can have the same silver finish like the modulo pedals be pretty nice.

auto_zps028c76d0.jpg

yeah, do the brushed finish that would match the stock pedals.

And i would definitely grab a full cup cover with a small opening to remove it, just in plain satin black.

red powder coat? for both? and i do like the half idea because i use mine ALOT as well and didnt think of it until someone said something. i say red for the dead pedal because i dont have those pedals and silver has NO place in my car.

Back