Dead Pedal/Cupholder Billet Insert Cover REQUEST

I don't think a half cover will look good. All or nothing IMO. If you're using the cup holder just throw the cover in the arm rest.

Last edited:
i wish there were shops near me that did work like this. id LOVE to be a test car.

i just use it so much you know? i dont wanna loose that

I don't think a half cover will look good. All or nothing IMO. If you're using the cup holder just throw the cover in the arm rest.

Guarantee the full size will not fit inside the armrest. Thats another reason why the half would be a nice idea. You know I think things through before I suggest it heh

I might need to gauge demand for all these variations. A full tray, a half tray, and a tray with no lip for removal. For now I think there will only be one version - a full tray cover. I know AlienPrime wanted a full tray with no slot since he'll be permanently affixing his to his car - so he might be the exception. ♥ You AP.

The dead pedal fits over the plastic pedal perfectly as it is. It was just sitting against the pedal in Arm0's photo. Are there any comments on the surface finish of the dead pedal? Like? Dislike? Would most of you prefer it in black, or is the brushed finish pretty good looking?
Omg thanks man! Was gettin a bit worries for a second! Hahaha! Can't wait bro! Honestly going to love both! Can't wait to order and receive themmmmmmmm! :D

Yospeed I was just looking in my car (LX) imagining this cover and realized that the handbrake has silver on it.
It would make sense to make the cover a shade of silver that is close to this or "fits" with it.

Last edited:
yeah i'll be fine with the silver look :)
Ya, I checked this today and the hand break and door handles have that same shade of silver, so if the cover is the same ,or similar, it will go nicely with the interior colors already there.

Last edited:
Ya, I checked this today and the hand break and door handles have that same shade of silver, so if the cover is the same ,or similar, it will go nicely with the interior colors already there.

yep. Door handles, e-brake piece, trim around steering wheel, and on coupes the handle bars on the doors all have the same color silver piece. I'd still like mine in black/red though...I'm assuming we'll have a couple colors to choose from though.

Updates!?

3p4dqb.jpg

The first batch of cup holder covers is being powder coated this week. As soon as I get them back from paint I'll post some photos and let everyone here know!

Edit: I did a few as complete covers, so you can permanently affix them to your car if you want. The rest have an opening so you can pull it off and toss it in the glove box when you aren't using it.

Last edited:
Back