Dead Pedal/Cupholder Billet Insert Cover REQUEST

new boxers anyone?.... i know i need a new pair

i'm ready to buy!!! can we have our names ingraved!? i will order mine nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol

:yeahthat:

Although I think I will leave with just the Si logo...I customized the battery tie down and the door sills, but I'm really digging the Si logo alone on the cover :)

Last edited:
Omggg... was so excited for a second! HAHAHA!
fLqwRPr.png

Outta stock :(

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how many are you going to order AP!!!!!!!! IM GOING TO ORDER LIKE>>>>>>>>>>>>ONE! lols I think, I have another idea! teeheehee

i cant wait for his next sale so i can get the door sills :)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how many are you going to order AP!!!!!!!! IM GOING TO ORDER LIKE>>>>>>>>>>>>ONE! lols I think, I have another idea! teeheehee
only two right now... but maybe i will order more... probably just two for the start... obviously one for myself! HAHAH!

Custom engraving will be an option, in fact, I encourage it! If you want to keep a "clean" unified design then going with "Civic" or "Si" might be the best option, but I enjoy making cool one-off stuff so as soon as these are ready for distribution feel free to e-mail me about putting custom logos or your name on them. Normally custom engraving is extra, but I think this piece lends itself to being personalized so I won't be charging anything on top of what the base cost is.

And sorry, no cell phone cut out. That would've been too difficult to implement given all the different cell phone sizes and an angled cut would require I purchase special tooling that I don't currently have.

Back