Design the dragon meet tshirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time is running out, I think we should start posting designs for the 2nd annual T-shirt :excited:

So there was a design, but no actual shirt due to printing issues? Or an actual shirt with a flawed print? Either way, pics of the design?

So there was a design, but no actual shirt due to printing issues? Or an actual shirt with a flawed print? Either pics of the design?

We did have shirts, I wore mine yesterday, took them a few tries to get it right.

Gotcha! Mind digging it out of the laundry and taking some pics?

• Staff
mrsj's pic from last year

b57855a5.jpg

I just did the ROTM sticker...someone please come up with a tshirt design. I don't want to have to do both :rotfl:

I've never been able to shake the idea that Lt. Dan suggested from the old site. It would be killer to see the Blake design on a Dragon meet shirt.

My favorite dragon meet shirt was from 8CCTD 2, and always thought a "part 2" design would be cool. :thumbsup:

Are people wanting "dragonslayer 2" to be the name for this year, or are people wanting a different tag line? It said dragonslayer 1 on the last tshirt.

I'm fine either way.
When are you hoping to have the designs done by? I could play with it at some point this week possibly if you're still wanting design ideas

Are people wanting "dragonslayer 2" to be the name for this year, or are people wanting a different tag line? It said dragonslayer 1 on the last tshirt.

I'm fine either way.
When are you hoping to have the designs done by? I could play with it at some point this week possibly if you're still wanting design ideas

Yes to both,

I had the idea of superimposing pics of our cars on the back of the shirt, star wars style, with "9thcivic dragonslayer: Episode II" as the title.

That shirt design is from last years meet. I do not have any more of those. There will be a new shirt for sale ahead of the meet though. That's what this thread is for... designing the next meet shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back