Design the dragon meet tshirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: Visiting relatives... so my final approach to Fontana will be from the north. Would you advise coming through Nashville and Chattanooga... or are the better twisties through Knoxville then south?

basically the same info on ^ would go on the 2013 shirt....

He was just saying that robbinsville is really like 30 min away. Deals Gap is really the closest "town" where the dragon is.

1.) For me it's too late to warm up to a complete overhaul. Besides, last year's design is a WINNER.
2.) Can't go wrong with blue.... but incorporating some red lettering (and another color?) in the back might help set it off.
3.) The "D" and dragon image could be bigger. Not much but some.
4.) Continue to enlarge and highlight "9th Civic"... it's good advertising for the site. It is, after all, about the group first and foremost... and the event a close second.
5.) I would lose "a new beginning".
6.) Keep the front relatively clean, as it is. Dress up the back... in addition to Deal's Gap, maybe add Moonshiner 28, Devil's Triangle, etc... whatever looks and sounds best.
7.) Is dating the event really that important? It takes up a line and doesn't say much. (I'm not objecting... just throwing it out there)

1.) For me it's too late to warm up to a complete overhaul. Besides, last year's design is a WINNER.
2.) Can't go wrong with blue.... but incorporating some red lettering (and another color?) in the back might help set it off.
3.) The "D" and dragon image could be bigger. Not much but some.
4.) Continue to enlarge and highlight "9th Civic"... it's good advertising for the site. It is, after all, about the group first and foremost... and the event a close second.
5.) I would lose "a new beginning".
6.) Keep the front relatively clean, as it is. Dress up the back... in addition to Deal's Gap, maybe add Moonshiner 28, Devil's Triangle, etc... whatever looks and sounds best.
7.) Is dating the event really that important? It takes up a line and doesn't say much. (I'm not objecting... just throwing it out there)

View attachment 22839

View attachment 22840

View attachment 22841

We need some full designs soon. That way users can vote or pick what they want made. Then we need to start a buying thread, followed by an actual production run... so they'd be ready well in time for the meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back