Dragon Fun Run

:eek: Miata man
This was when I got cornered by Miata Man. :confuzzled:

miataman.jpg

(Insert your caption here)

Thank you to Jason and everyone at dinner tonight for warmly welcoming a MINI-guy. I appreciate it and it was nice talking with you all.

I'm out tomorrow morning, but have fun and stay safe!

I forgot to tell the table about the bear cub that I saw crossing the Dragon a few days ago. When I can cut the raw footage, I'll post a link to the video here.

Howdy all!

I've been to several MINI events on the Dragon (we sell out Fontana and most of the hotels in the area every spring). Due to some changes at my job, I've got 3 weeks of vacation to burn, so I thought I'd run out to Fontana for some fun on the roads and a bit of fishing.

I poked around the TailOfTheDragon website to see who else would be around while I'm there and I found you guys!

I'll be down at the Fontana campground

Dragon2011Trailer2Small.jpg

Trailer20.JPG

If anyone is interested, I regularly lead a group drive that goes across the Dragon, up the Foothills Parkway and back through the Smoky's across Little River Road (the single most beautiful road I have ever been on). You can add in the Cades Cove loop for more scenery, if you wish.

I wrote a detailed, step-by-step instruction pack... it makes for a simple drive on your own: http://www.minisonthedragon.com/files/Sunrise_Smoky_Mountain_Drive_2011.pdf

If someone wants to contact me, I might be conviced to lead a run on Thursday or Friday... if you don't mind a MINI in the front of the line! :D

Anyway... if you see a well-modded MINI around Fontana or down at the campground, stop by and say HI.

Aaron

^ where'd you find a camper like that? I've been looking for something that weighs less than a normal popup. Whats the towing weight on that bad girl?

Back