Dragon Fun Run

Miata man was from 4 yrs ago, one before I came. Awesome stories

-Keith
'11 WRX (32k mi) & '99 2.3CL (43k mi)

I heard the story about him, there's a pic floating around on 8th somewhere, but I was barred from their dragon forum.

They can't handle the ungodly chariot's voice of sanity

-Keith
'11 WRX (32k mi) & '99 2.3CL (43k mi)

I haven't got anything against party crashers but.......................

Doe's anybody remember Miata Man from a few years ago???:escaper:

How does one forget? If you got within 5 feet of his car you would get sucked into the Miata Mans stories that NEVER ENDED!!!! His explination on why a 3 inch exhaust is perfect for an N/A 4 banger was on constant replay.

psh....not even close.

red shirt

MVC_015F.jpg

#35 According to Miata Man exhaust are rated for horsepower...Han and Zesti your exhaust if too powerful for your cars....you shoul've got the 100-250 hp exhaust instead of the 350+hp exhausts lmao

cookstar said:
I haven't been anywhere close to punching anybody in years lol

Gonzo said:
Yeah, at one point he cornered me, I didn't understand he wasn't with our group so I was trying to be polite and not tell him to please get out of my face, because he literally was in my face. Eventually some kind soul rescued me. Busted in with "Hey Gonzo, we're going to get something to eat, you should come along!" I forget who, I'd have to look up their username, but they had my gratitude.

ETF said:
He cornered me too! I think my bullsh*t meter was overloaded! I was screaming for help but nobody rescued me.

:rotfl: ahhh man, I'm in tears

hahahahaha.....I remember those posts now. That all took place in Telico Plains, TN when the dude showed up at our stop for lunch.

I remember people talking about the bs he spoke and that he cornered them.

I was barred because I told some driveby posting noob that only civic Si's are allowed at the meet and nothing else, lol just being a troll. My goal is to be permabanned there.

Well... personally, I'm a big fan of the 2.5" exhaust. Let's talk about the benefits of backpressure... :D

Back